Wednesday, November 9, 2016

New Kid in Town - Hani and Sasha

Sasha Williams is walking around the lighthouse, a tablet computer tucked under one arm and watching her feet.

Haninozuka Wang has a smart phone in his face like watching the talking dead biting his lip not really paying attention

Sasha Williams moves forward looking at her feet and may run into the boy, nearly dropping her tablet. Nearly but not quite.

Haninozuka Wang backs up realizing he left his camera back in his hiding place and whacks into something soft .. his dyed hair in his eyes

Sasha Williams offs. "Oh .. sorry." she looks at the boy. Her accent sounds like Midwest US if he knows his accents. "I ran into you or you ran into me. Sorry either way."

Haninozuka Wang looks up from his screen 'umm.. he say softly awkwardly 'sorry bout that no one comes up here 'he say his own thick new york accent .. he swipes his hair out of his eyes blinking his contacted eyes at her

Sasha Williams smiles more brightly at what she recognizes as a New York accent .. the city no less. "I'm here." she tells him. "I was checking out the boats in the harbor and then watched The Walking Dead." she tells him.

Haninozuka Wang face breaks into a wide grin 'get outta here' he laugh 'i was watching the walkin dead you .. you a fan too 'he smile brightly

Sasha Williams folds her arms and frowns. "I'm not goin nowhere, boy." she retorts, but is grinning. "I'm MORE than a fan. My name really IS Sasha Williams!" she straightens with pride. "Ready for the zombies. See?" she motions to her baggy pants, chock full of pockets with all kinds of things, including a bottle at her right ankle.

Haninozuka Wang laugh soflty 'no joking.. how you wing that luck or did ya actually change yer name 'he say softly he smiles 'im sorta short on the z preparedness he say softly . 'name Hani . Hani Wang 'he say softly

Sasha Williams laughs. "I know, right? My mom swears she didn't do it on purpose, but yea. My mother is Tonya Williams and I got her name cause she didn't marry my father." she runs her hand over her short dreads. "But y hair is more practical for the world after the zombies. Who got tie to pick out a afro?" she snorts. "Even though the characters IS kinda short." she unbuttons a pocket on her left side and manhandles the tablet into it.

Haninozuka Wang laughs runs a hand through his rooster comb hair. ' i like your hair . its gotta a michone bad as quality to it .. 'he laugh .. mines left after Halloween . 'he smile looks at her beaming g.. 'i was a dead rotter 'he laugh softly showing her a picture of him at Halloween on his phone .. '

Cha Meleon beams. "I got in a lot of trouble letting it dread naturally. But I chopped off my perm and hid it under a hat for so long, by the time my mom found out, I was halfway there and my mother just let me. And this was BEFORE Minchone showed up on the TV show." she nods. "Cause for black folks, dreads .. or short .. is the way to go." she announces. "You got straight hair .. all that color would grow out after a while, tho." she looks at the picture. "OOOOOO NICE! That cleaver is WICKED!"

Haninozuka Wang laugh 'true.. but that mean i can change it and shit 'he say softly 'so i haven't see you around he say blushing slightly 'only girl around here with any sense he say softly '

Sasha Williams: / /me smiles. "That's cause I wasn't till yesterday. We moved from Minneapolis. My mom said she wasn't gonna wait for Hilary to win and mess the country up and she wasn't waiting for Trump to win and re-enslave us all." she snorts. "I watched the debates and everything and ... much as I hate to say it .. I think my mom might have point. She been looking for a job for a year and had her choice of Niagara Falls and here and she choose this little town." she shrugs. "So I am an ex-pat." she laughs, amused with the whole thing.

Haninozuka Wang laugh softly 'my dad and mom don't admit that why they moved up her .. 'he laughs 'nah dad got a job with a chinese architect company in vancouver.. and he wanted a chance to move us out of hells kitchen 'he say softly 'i kinda miss old nyc 'he smirks.. 'but this place is okay .. alot time to think and dream 'eh say solty he laugh at her talkign about the election .. dad said we arent going back .. for anything so get used to it

Sasha Williams smirks. "In other words, it's boring here. But its OK cause where we fro ... the zombies gonna be thick as thieves. Here ... not so bad. And once I learn to fly and pilot a boat ... I'll be able to keep my family safe ... and your family since you're a believer too." she nods.

Haninozuka Wang nods 'yeah .. and theres so many small island that you can get away from the zz . he say smiling 'maybe killary or hilter jr bring on the apocalypse ..he laughs

Sasha Williams looks interested. "Well, if they let us on the island, but thats something I need to keep in mind. I can pitch a tent, but I can't build a house but on an island we'd be safe mostly." she considers. "I think if anything they BOTH might get us in a war, but HE is more likely to get America nuked. And he crazy he think white folks gonna get in the field and work after he throws all the Mexicans out." she rolls her eyes. she folds her arms. "Okay ... now I'm learning to pilot a boat. Flying is next. Plus I am learning to work a crossbow AND make my own bolts. What can YOU offer, so you ain't dead weight slowin me down?"

Haninozuka Wang looks at you 'just some technical stuff and some mechanical stuff my bio dad is teaching .. i know how to pilot a boat . my bio dad lives on one.. 'he say excitedly 'he is a really georgian country boy .. though he doesnt know andrew lincoln .. he say his Ma let them film on her land though some of the second season 'he say softly

Sasha Williams arches her brows. "How many daddy's you got?" she jokes. Then she looks impressed. "Really? Thats almost a movie star. But it helps. Can we use your Daddy's boat. That makes it easier than having to steal someone elses." she speaks matter of factly and then remembers. "I'll learn cooking on an open fire and more camping stuff. Theres enough forest around here. But canned goods be better hot." she nods and rubs her belly.

Haninozuka Wang laugh softly 'i got my bio dad and the man that raised me 'he smiles 'its complicated 'he say softly 'idk he lives on it full time for the most people when he isnt with his girlfriend but im sure he can give us all sorts of lessons like that. he smiles nods 'he know alot stuff from being a counry boy .. he smiles 'been teaching me some too 'he smiles lookign at her amused and impressed at here
Haninozuka Wang: most of th time when*

Sasha Williams shakes her head. "See, its simple for me. My mom didn't marry my dad cause he acted a fool when he found out she was pregnant. But ... its cool you got TWO men to step up and be your father." she smiles. "I'd love lessons. All I know now I know from books, but I bet I can make it work. You don't LOOK like a country boy, but that's OK. My grandmother says all country white folks is racist. I don't believe her but .. you know." she frowns, "Whats your name again?" she honestly got so into the conversation she can't even remember if he told her in the first place.

Haninozuka Wang laughs 'she probably right .. my bio dad wolf doesnt like his dad .. and he is racist.. 'he say softly 'my dad;s dad. 'he clarify ' well my mom and bio were drunk during Mardis Gra when i was conceived my other dad.. Han met her , fell in love and didn't even care is she was already pregnant .. he smiles 'he raise me just like im his 'he smiles 'nah i was raise between chinatown and hells' kitchen 'he say softly 'names Hani.. short for Haninozuka Wang.. my mom is japanese bio dad is half Austrian j'he say softly

Sasha Williams nods. "Well my grandmother was raises in the bad old days .. drank from the whites only fountain and had to go int he back door of the ice cream shop." she sighs a little, then shakes it off. "So you mixed." she decides, tapping the pocket with the tablet in it. "That's cool. I don't know nothin about Chinese and japanese and Korean except the food is good. Is that alright by you?"

Haninozuka Wang nods 'yeah .. that part of american history sucks 'he sigh 'yeah mixed as a salad.. he laughs 'i looks liek japanese hafu but i speak only fluently mandrain 'eh laugh softly and a five year old level japanese.. 'eh laugh hard. 'i dont know alot about japanese but more about Chinese so its all good.. beside im Hani first and a mixed american salad second 'he smiles 'itallgood " he smiles

Sasha Williams arches her brows. "A half fool? See that's messed up." she giggles. "A five year old? Seriously? They talk a different language?" she looks at him. "Hani huh? Like Hani Honey? God, that sounded bad, huh?" she laughs. All good. Ain't no thang but a chicken wang." she smiles back.

Haninozuka Wang laughs softly 'that Hani Wang to you 'he smirk and laugh back 'sorta .. yeah i shouldnt even say hafu.. thats racist . 'he sy softly .. but yeah .. 'its hani cuz im sweet 'he laugh '' and sour 'he winks

Sasha Williams shrugs. "Everything is racist. Thats just how people are." she has Sasha's cynicism. "Sweet and sour, huh? I' just sour." she smirks.

Haninozuka Wang laugh 'what are we like stucky and sash now'he laugh 'cuz i dont want my leg eaten .. 'he laughs
Haninozuka Wang: stookey8

Sasha Williams: /e rolls her eyes. "And already you no fun." she teases. Bu seriously. How about we exchange digits and I can text you while you stuck in class. I get schooled at home. Technically my mom, but really she sets my lessons and I follow em."

Haninozuka Wang just stick his tongue out.. 'that say good though im home school and it free range for me .. i cant sleep at night so we just play my lesson by ear.. 'he say soflty . he taps his phone pull up this phone pad .. 'whats your number "

Sasha Williams pulls out her phone and tells him her number. "It's brand new. Only my mother has this .. well and my grandmother." she looks at him. "You can't sleep? I tend to stay up kinda late too .. so my lessons are on the table when I wake up." she laughs. "And what's yours?"

Haninozuka Wang tells him 'only my parent has this one .. dad just switch our carriers cuz of bullshit overages 'he say he texts her 'there you should have my number no ' my lesson are on my computer and i get out here to for exercise and to think of movie plot .. i want to be a horror film director '

Sasha Williams looks relieved. "Well, thank goodness you swear .. shit I was worried. y mother swears all the time but says I should be good around other people." she rolls her eyes. Most of mine are too, but starting tomorrow, I am learning all things Canada and B.C. ... history, currency, authors and all that." she sighs and looks at her phone. "OK, seriously? Shes threatening to call the Mounties on my ass if I don't come home." she rolls her eyes. "You want a horror movie .. come see my Mom when shes pissed at me."

Haninozuka Wang laughs 'does her head spin and she spit out pea soup . then ill set up my camera ' he laughs 'of course i curse... all the time even in Mandarian which dad does liek but around here the chinese here speak Cantonese so im like why the fuck does it matter .. they give me hard time for basicall speaking their language in a different dialect ,, a ya .. 'he say softly s

Sasha Williams laughs. "Almost she does." she grins. "Its all just words .. its the INFLECTION that matters." she looks at her phone and speaks to IT. "OK, OK, I'm going, I'm going!" she rolls her eyes. "See ya Han Solo." she winks and will start to walk away quickly.

Haninozuka Wang: nah Han is my dad .. im Hani member 'he winks he calls out 'and dont you fucking forget 'he say chuckling and goes back to walking and daydreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment