Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Morning RP in the Dandelion Cafe Nov. 9th - Michael, Anna, Doc, Ase and Loki

Michael Reinhardt crosses the street, grim faced. Seeing a dark haired woman he mods as he passes. "Ma'am." then he spots Anna and grins. "Hey there." he hasn't seen her for a while. Since the camping trip.

Doctor Song: Good morning

Lokii Sjong: Yo

Ase Sjong sighs and yawns.

Anna Wright walks up holding the right side of her jaw. She tries to smile at Michael and drools a little and then nods awkwardly to Doc and the two teens who look familiar from Halloween "I just came from the dentist..." she mutters. "Totally frozen."

Michael Reinhardt arches his brows and looks at Anna. "You okay? Oh. and Happy belated. I've been insane the last couple weeks. Schedule changes and whatnot." he looks again at the strangers, including some kids.

Doctor Song: Morning Officer,   Morning  er  Anna right ?

 Lokii  rubs his eyes "I need a bagel? Is the bakery open?"

 Ase Sjong: Lokii stop being so rude , Good morning Officer good morning Ms. Anna.

Michael Reinhardt nods to the woman with the dark hair and her kids., he assumes He looks at them both and then to Anna. "I'd offer you a birthday kiss but ..." he motions to her cheek and wonders serious what he may be missing.

Anna Wright tries to smile and then winces "Yeah I'm OK...better than our neighbours to the south.....root canal." She gestures between Michael and Rose Song "Michael this is Rose. She was on Falcon Island but I think mostly while you were crashed out in the cabin. Rose, this is Michael." she looks at the teens "I think you both came to my house on Halloween...but I'm sorry I didn't get your names. the bakery doesn't have bagels but they have muffins.'

Michael Reinhardt: /me/me nods to the woman with the dark hair and her kids., he assumes He looks at them both and then to Anna. "I'd offer you a birthday kiss but ..." he motions to her cheek and wonders serious what he may be missing. He winces at first and then blushes. "Yea. Root canal .. just ... yea." but the blush is for a whole other reason "Yea ... I ... missed quite a bit that weekend." he grins. "Like the pranking?"

Doctor Song: laughs I think Lokii and Ase My nephew and Niece wont suffer with muffins for breakfast , Nice to meet you Michael. nice to see you and meet you again.

Anna Wright moves her jaw around and then moans slightly "Uahhh....you too Rose." she sort of laughs with a half smile at Michael "Prank? that was all Steph......but are you really going to complain after it got you two together?" she teases.

Michael Reinhardt turns a little bit redder. "Again? DID we meet?" he asks Rose and then looks at Anna. "No complaints at all. As a matter of fact, I should thank you. I never would have gone to Falcon Point if not for you."

Doctor Song: Yes briefly  on the island I think you were ill or something,  and I was sleeping in my boat that weekend.

Anna Wright gestures to the coffee shop door "I need something with ice....are you both going in?" She looks between them and then winks at Michael "You're welcome. "

Michael Reinhardt runs a hand through his hair. "Not ill just ... distracted by one thing ... and then ... Steph ..." he shrugs. "Yea. We all need sugar and caffiene today at the shop." he chuckles. "I guess few of us slept well last night."

Doctor Song smiles and rubs head "Sorry I am kinda out of it, was up all night."

Lokii Sjong stuffs mouth full of muffin and acts like a 17 year old.

Ase Sjong: So Officer will you arrest my brother for being a goofus?

 Michael Reinhardt walks in and looks around, considering the options. "God, tell me about it." he murmurs and looks at the teens. "If I could do that, my older brother would be serving life." he smiles. Sorry. It just isn't illegal to be a goofus." he moves up to Tara. "Well lets start with half a dozen coffees. Then give me a minute to decide the rest of the order ... and no .. it's not all for me." he grins.

Doctor Song  smiles at the mention of  coffees   as she sips hers  hands slightly shaking   and mumbles  "I'm so not ready for motherhood adopted or otherwise."

 Lokii Sjong" I heard all that." Lokii shouts  "I just love me muffin."  Looks at the Officer and gulps "You'd arrest your bro? Dude that's so wicked."

Ase Sjong grimaces  "Oh gawd I swear I can't go anywhere with you Lokii.  Officer I apologize for my Brother I think his father was an ape."

Anna Wright giggles a little as she listens to Michael say it's not all for him. She looks sympathetically at Rose about her lack of sleep and the feeling of not being ready for motherhood. Giving a little head shake and smile to the teens she steps up and says her order to Tara "Just an iced coffee with almond milk..." She glances at the food in the counter and just can't yet. "Just the coffee...after the cop shop order."

Michael Reinhardt peruses and turns to the kids. "Apology accepted. We don't have a lot of teen aged arrests. You wouldn't want to be the first, son, would you?" he looks at Tara. "Hell ... one and a half dozen doughnuts and one and a half dozen muffins. Plus six breakfast sandwiches, two sausage, two bacon, two just egg and cheese." its a huge order and that reflects on Tara's face. He looks at Anna and winks. "Lightweight." he teases

Doctor Song Looks at watch  and looks over at the kids  and  says " OK you two head back to the boat and log into your lesson plans , I need some alone time to finish my coffee." She looks over at Anna Michael and the girl at the counter  with a oh gawd help me look.

Lokii Sjong sighs "Sorry dude,  my bad. See yas around  and nice seeing you Ms Anna."  as he gets up to leave.


Ase Sjong "I am so sorry. I don't think my brother understands people here yet ,  different from Norway were we are from  I am so sorry  Gawd he's my twin but sometimes I wonder." Ase Sjong waves and runs out.

Anna Wright gives Michael a little shove and laughs "You wouldn't want to eat if you saw the gross stuff the dentist just did to my mouth either." She waits patiently, feeling sorry for Tara. shifting her gaze to Rose after waving to the teens she asks "Are you schooling them? How are you all related if you don't mind my asking?"

 Michael Reinhardt looks over her shoulder as Tara scrambles to make his order. "Rose, you know if you need any help, we are all available for you. Just call the cop shop and we'll come right over to help with discipline." of course he is joking, bu the kids might not know that. He nods to the boy .. Loki he thinks he heard. "That's Officer Reinhardt. Michael Reinhardt, son." he looks at the girl. "Twins, eh?" but then the girl bolts as he shrugs. Turning back to Anna he chuckles. "I can eat and watch Monsters Inside Us." he tells her. Slapping is belly he explains. "Cast iron."

Doctor Song  they receive Lessons from Norway via the internet , they are what you would call gap year We call it Russ.  they are the children of my sister  who has Parkinsons and can no longer care for them,." She sighs." I kinda see why  But I think they are just adjusting to Canada  coming from Trosø area in Norway is a big difference."

Anna Wright nods "I bet Rose. Well it's a good town for kids of all ages." She looks incredulously at Michael after the kids are well out of earshot "If Michael doesn't scare them." she laughs.

Michael Reinhardt is half listening as the closest he has to a kid is in school, and Tristan doesn't technically count even though he is very fond of the boy. Then he hears his name. "I am a teddy bear." he protests. "A six food four inch solid muscle teddy bear."


Doctor Song snorts laughing  ah Bamse eller Bjorn * teddybear  or Bear it's all the same back in ones cave.  And  kids need a friendly scare once in a while. But to be honest  and don't tell them I said this but I am getting full custody from my sister , she can't give them a good life anymore. I breaks my heart and I am scared I will fail but no else else  can."

Anna Wright nods sympathetically "I'm so sorry your sister is so ill Rose." She gives Michael a sad little smile after "We know you're a good guy despite being a giant beefcake."

 Michael Reinhardt sorts. "I have been getting OUT of my cave, I will have you know." he replies in mock insult. But I am good for scaring the kids ito good behavior. Nault..." he stops himself. That would be unprofessional of him. "I'm sorry to hear about your sister. My aunt has been sick ... so has my father." there is a slight hint in his voice that hes more concerned with his aunt than his father. Then he snorts again. "Do I WANT to know who has been spreading that falsehood?"


 Doctor Song brightens  "It's OK  there good kids honestly, I'ts just a bit sudden for me.  Anyways   I not at my best till I had a full IV of espresso in me.  I don't do mornings, unless  its got coffee or granola." looks at Anna.

 Anna Wright wiggles her brows at Michael "Who do you think talks about you? She spares the more intimate details thankfully but Steph is very happy and I'm happy for your guys." She smiles at Rose "That's right, you're one of the granola people at the Lavender. We make it fresh every week that stuff. It'll help you through the new kid times. I could sell you a whole bag for home next time you're in if you like."

Michael Reinhardt turns half a shade redder than his hair. "Yea. Well. Right." he stammers ad turns to Tara. "How bout that coffee, eh?" he watches her filling bags, now she seems slower than maple syrup in January.

Doctor Song: Oh that would be fantastic Anna. you know us Scandinavians and granola. and its so much better  for breakfast. And  Micheal  I bet you don't  do  donuts do you?

Anna Wright takes her coffee from a frazzled looking Tara, who's still working on the end of the cop order. Anna grins at her kindly and puts down exact cash to save her time, just leaving it by the till. She snorts at Michael and nods at Rose "I think I've embarrassed him. Ten points to me!"

Michael Reinhardt recovers. "Well today is sort of special. We had a pool going." he holds a finger to his lips as if the its a secret motion. "I thought Hilary Clinton would win by a mile. Cody Nault said Trump would win in the end. The biggest loser buys the shift breakfast." he places his hand on his iron chest. "So I get to cheat today and work the calories off later." he chuckles and looks at Anna "If I didn't think Steph would put me in the hospital, I'd forbid her from seeing you and Tams ever again .. oh wait ... Steph could beat me between the rounds Tams puts in my chest." he sorts.

Doctor Song relaxes and laughs loudly "I so love this town and yeah the thing with America is shocking.  I was up all night watching in disbelief . I wonder what happened but you know , its on them."  shakes head.  Looks over at the bread choices.

Anna Wright nods grimly "It's a mess down there. I feel so bad for the USA. Maybe we'll get some more Americans visiting or moving up here as a a result. I hear the Canadian immigration website got overwhelmed and crashed during the tally...."She makes a face at Michael about his words about Steph and Tams and her.

Michael Reinhardt snorts. "I watched for a bit and then my fire alarm went off." he sighs. "I hear we already have a couple of American ex-pats that came in early." he chuckles. "I heard that too. As long as I can get some SLEEP during the migration." he stifles a yawn.

Doctor Song decides between the honey wheat and the sunflower spelt. but is still debating the Pumpkin apple bread. and drifts a slight bit off somewhere inside her head.

 Anna Wright shakes her head " I couldn't watch but I kept refreshing the CBC website so I may as well have been." She notices Rose looking at the bread and smiles "They're all good."

 Michael Reinhardt looks at the food. "They are. I've had all they offer .. and not at once." he jokes.

Doctor Song:  "Oh what the hell  takes a loaf of all 3  and  and 2 dozen Brownies. Oh and 2 dozen peanut butter cookies." She pays for the order and  tips well  "for putting up with my kids."

Anna Wright takes her iced coffee and moves towards the door "Have a good day both of you. I need to go find some painkillers. Freezing is fading...ugh."

Michael Reinhardt grins and takes his coffees and places the bags on top. Balancing them he heads for the door. "I am off to get a sugar high and protect our fair town. Ladies, be good. And Anna take care."

 Doctor Song: Have it good both of you  I best get back to the boat before they decide to take it out for a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment