Sunday, November 20, 2016

Lavender Brunch Nov 20 - Dr. Rose Song, Tonya and Han




Doctor Song hears a noise.

Tonya Williams walks in the B&B and looks around for a free spot.  She can see a couple, and approches a dark haired woman.  "Is this seat taken?"  she wonders, her voice relative soft and deep.

Doctor Song looks at the young woman  "feel free ."

Tonya Williams sits down and looks around a bit, asking the server for a coffee to start.

Doctor Song: me looks  up from her paperwork " make it two Coffees please ".  turns back to the Young woman "  Good morning, My names Rose , Rose Song.

Tonya Williams smiles as she gets her coffee and begins to prepare it to her liking.  "OH .. I'm Tonya Williams."  her accent is distinctly unCanadian.  "Just moved here a couple weeks ago with my daighter.  Then ...."  she sighs and stirs her coffee.

Doctor Song smiles  Welcome to Canada then.
Doctor Song: ( puts away paperwork)

Tonya Williams smiles.  "Thanks.  At least I don't have to get used to the cold."  she chuckles.  How can you wear a t-shirt in this weather?"

Doctor Song laughs Oh that  i think its because to me this is more like the summers back home in Trondheim

Tonya Williams considers that and lifts her coffee to her lips. "Never heard of it."  she sips.  "That in canada?"

Doctor Song  smiles  " oh no  its in europe Far northern Europe  in norway   about 500 km from russia

Tonya Williams arches her brows high.  "Norway?  Dayumn."  she snorts and watches as another man walks in.  There;s only one seat left ... at their table.  So she waits.

Han Weng looks around and for a other seat but exhales and sits down 'mind if i sit here. its only here.. id get to go but.. this isnt a to go kind of place he say with his strong cantonese accent

Doctor Song notices  her Friend Han  " Come join us Han  This is  a free seat.
Doctor Song: Han meet Tonya'

Tonya Williams smiles a little and looks at the man.  "Oh you two know wach other."  she realizes she hasn't gotten completely introduced so she offers her hand.  "Tonya WIlliams.  Pleased to meet you."

Han Weng sits down smiling 'thanks friend 'he say to Doctor and look back at Tonya and both bows and extends his hand 'Han Wang.. nice to meet you ..are.. new . here.. wait.. are you related to a Sasha Williams '

Tonya Williams shakes the proffered hand.  "Yes.  That would be my daughter." she looks curious. "You're not one of the officials she been interrogating, are you?"  she loks mildly amused.

Doctor Song: / me  looks slightly surprised "Interogating?" Looks at Han "huh wha...."

Han Weng laughs and shakes her hand firmly 'no youre daughter is who my son can stop talking about.. 'eh chuckles 'im Han, Hani's father 'he say soflty

Tonya Williams laughs.  "Oh right ... and no ... interrogating might not be the right word."  she grins at them both.  "See my daughter is a big ... one of them people just waiting for the world to end. At first it was zombies, but since that election ... she got at least more practical.  She's been going around asking the Police Deprtment and the Fire Department and EMT's and all about how prepared they are and what she can do o stay alive when Trump blows us all up of something."  she chuckles.  "And probably delivering all that info right back to Hani."  she looks at the man.  "SHold I apologize to you for her, or this one of them things neither one of us met the others kid?"

Doctor Song Chuckles She sounds wonderful  i been wondering that myself to be completely honest. but then i am glad that I was born under a  consitutional monarchy.  and If Hani is talking  then she must be charming.

Han Weng laugs softly 'no its okay .. my son is big into horror and i was afraid he was creepy her out but i think hes met his match with her.. hes a dreamer of sort but his is all of blood and gore 'he laughs 'big fan of the walking dead so he kinda swept up in that world with her.. was asking me.. if we were zombie proof.. im like we are prepared for an emergency .. so he is okay with that so far but it sorta good since he has been spending alot more time with his dad.. 'he laughs 'his other dad .. a real country type.. 'eh laughs 'and its a distract from his other friend that just up and left him with no goodbye .. 'he laugh soflty

Tonya Williams laughs.  "Well, if anyone can bring about the end ... jest sayin.  He already bringin in the white supremacists.  I'm trying to get my mother here on a visa."  she grins.  "Well, Sasha is charming ... but she also isn't shy so she'll ask anyone anything ... jsut ask the Cedar Point Police Department." she rla her eyes. "Yea, I think tht's how they met .. watching that show.  I swear that girl is ready to chop my head off.  I can look forward to cremation at least."  she grins.  "Well, her focus has shifted since Trump.  So I guess the man did SOMETHIN right."

Han Weng looks pensive then speak about 'yeah .. i heard about that .. its sorta sad though.. Hani was scared abit for me but

Doctor Song  eyes widen "  it's good that kids are  given imaginations I think it protects them from some very harsh realaties out there,  Like trump doing something right?  I doubt it that man never smiles and allways looks constipated"    and  I am Glad to hear Hani has a good friend now.

Han Weng looks pensieve and then speak up 'yeah i heard about that .. its sorta sad though .. Hani was scared for me since im a recent immigrant from china .. been over here since i can over here to go to school though i told him since i married his mother im okay .. 'eh sighs 'we can over when i got a job in Vancouver .. 'eh exhales ' a year ago.. but yeah .. he not a nice man..'he say seriously ' though he cant talk .. never though the day would happen when we got our first orange president ' he jokes and then looks at doctor 'yes she is alot better .. he talks to her all the time like during the day .. and probably ight 'he looks at Tonya 'im sorry if he is interuptin your daughter sleep ..' he say soflty 'probably

Tonya Williams grins.  "Well, I'll give him credit for getting my daughter to focus on more realistic disasters..  But before that man is done, I expect we might be in for some hard times.  Not what the kids are thinking is tough, but more tough in other ways.  Thats swhy I want my mama out of there, cause I swear once he gets rid of the Muslims .... well .... the black muslims be next and thats his excuse to ship us all back to Africa or whatever."  she looks at Han.  "I tell here Canada is different.  I ain't got no good ties to the US.  My ancestors didnt want to come here, so I got no qualms leaving."  she laughs.  "President Cheeto.  Poor Cheeto's."  she grins.  "Well, she gets her lessons done, so i do't care if she does it at three in the afternoon or three in the morning.    And she knows how to cook and getin touch with me.  She too old for a babysitter."

Doctor Song  nods in agreement "  I never could grasp all the bigotry , yet i faced some growing up being a samii in all ,you all call us laps.  i dunno  where i live now is very intergrated . I guess that's what i love about here so much like Norway.

Han Weng nods 'yeah .. i give him that but i dont think Hani was worried before .. he understand the difference between a story and reality .. even though he has funny way of showing it 'he laugh soflty 'but yeah , another recession .. i expect and it bleed all over the world since Amercian leads the free world.. I like being in a land of the free... well .. its better then my home.. 'he exhales 'i wish my mom and dad would move to Canad with us .. but they are so stubborn ..'he exhales. 'atleast he has some company with his crazy hours he keeps .. ' he laugh sofltly 'its fear, fear of the unknown , fear of losing power ' he exhales 'i love it here .. my cousin lives in Vancouver and he and a friend own the building company i work at ..' he say soflty

Tonya Williams grins and sips at more coffee.  "Well, my mama is stubborn too, but I told her I'll come get her if I have to.  If nothing else, I want her to move to ashington stte so all she has to do is hop over the border .. but better if she just comes here. She's young for a grandmother, so she can work."  she considers, staring into her coffee.  "I'm jsut glad I got me a good job."

Han Weng nods 'well hani.. is afraid if he goes to wish my parents in china .. they wont let him back.. 'im like you were born to two amercian parents.. though hani other grandpa from his real dad..Wolf probably hopes that that cheeto bigot gets his way .. he is a Klan member.. from what Wolf said . Wolf cant stand him' he huffs and changes the subject "what do you .. im an Architect .. 'he ay soflty .. '

Doctor Song conciders " I think if shit hits the fan down there  and I hope it won't  canada is gonna welcome  with open arms .  every country has its time I believe it's the U.S. 's turn. At any rate were here were' safe and  so  we're good.

Tonya Williams nods and sighs.  "Well he wanted America great again ....  and I guess that means all the way back to giving smallpox blankets to the Natives."  she grins and looks at Han.  "I'm a vetrenary assistant."  she tells him.  "I work for the White Rock Animal Shelter plus I do the light work that doesnt need the vet at the Cedar Point Hospital for Animals.  For Dr Ayala. if you know him.  He also works for the government."

Han Weng nods 'but theyll pull through .. from what i understand from the american goverment classes i took in college .. the Amercian goverment system has a chekc and balance. ' he smiles hearign her job tittle 'well you maybe meeting Wolf soon .. he takes his two dog Admiral and Skipper to cedar points hospital . he laDejaVu Serifugh soflty 'that way you can know who wil be giving your daughter lesson in camping and other survival stuff .. 'eh laugh softly

Doctor Song smiles  "I suppose you can call my work  Investigative. " she ponders  how to really answer this, " It's kinda best kept secretive but rest assured i'm not with immigration.

Tonya Williams laughs. "I look forward it.  Sasha wants a dog for protection.  The police told her she cab't have a gun."  she sets her elbows on the table nd sighs deeply.  "I almost didnt realize how bad it was until we were gone."  she grins.  "I don know bout no campin ... but ... if Sasha wants to ... I wish her luck."  she looks at Doc and her eyes narrow.  "Not with immigration dont mean too much."  she straightens and tenses, slightly.

Han Weng laughs 'good cuz im totally legal..a fob .. frest off the boat.. but came here legally and married an amercian beauty .. though yeah i could be doubt as why i would marry a lady already pregnant with some other mans kid.. i just call it love.. 'he laugh sflty 'i consider Hani my own as if he was flesh and blood..sorta wanted other children but.. nature said no.. so im so lucky that have hani and Miku .. he smiles .. looking down and sips his coffee . . he looks up at Tonya look abit pensieve . 'yeah .. hani told me that Admiral trusts her .. so thats a good sign 'he laughs soflty .. he still looks pensieve

Doctor Song: /Notices the tension   and replies reassuringly  "I'm a peer couselor  over at Theta sigma Island",   but sometimes i get special cases  .  but allways comes out good for all .   breathes a sigh of relief fearing she blew it again.

Tonya Williams smiles.  "She's good with animals, but when we wee in Minneapolis .... no pets."  she opens her mouth to say more when her phone chirps and she looks at it.  "Annnnnd I need to go wash a poodle."  she chuckles and leaves cash for her bill.  "It's been a pleasure meeting you folks.  Take care." and shes off.

Doctor Song says nice meeting you bye
Doctor Song looks at Han  "i hope i didnt scare her away.

Han Weng waves to here as she goes off and exhales slowly 'yeah . it alway turns out .. in the end 'he say soflty 'our adversities makes us what we are .. it makes us strong and appriecate of what we do have. 'eh smile weakly bitign his lip .. 'i dont think so .. duty call people away sometimes .. i guess we just must be thankfull for what we have 'he smiles

Doctor Song  agrees " it's just  so hard  sometimes to make  friends when  people have walls
Doctor Song: and i have big ones

Han Weng nods 'that is true .. but people are like situation .. theyll come around too .. life works itself out.. he smiles nodding as he sips his cofee

Doctor Song smiles Yup I am just glad to hear her Kid has made friends allready  thats a big step in the right direction
Doctor Song: and Hani must be really happy

Han Weng laugh soflty 'yeah .. he is charming young man .. but just odd for what he likes to watch and do in his spare time.. he want to become film maker of horror movies ' he laughs soflty 'yes he is the happiest ive seen even before we left New York 'he smiles 'he had friends there but i think not as close as he seem to be getting along with Sasha 'Im grateful that she and Tonya have come up here'.. and Im glad to have come up here to.. its been so good meet all the wonderful people here.. he pauses and looks at Doctor 'you too.. he chuckles .. how are your neice and nephew.. 'he asks smiling 'right?"

Doctor Song: They have been busy In theta sigma getting Settled in  and  looking for  apprenticships .

Han Weng smiles 'oh .. what are they lookign for 'he smiles looking at her interested and eagerly

Doctor Song Ponders I think Åse is going for some Metalergic work with the steell mills, and Lokki is looking at Computer repair work.

Han Weng smiles 'i like their names 'he laugh soflty ' that sounds very interesting . do they have any leads so far'he says encouragingly

Doctor Song thinks Åse has a few with Scana , But Lokii is well Lokii a bit of what is called a b person he's ok and awake at bedtime.

Han Weng nods 'well hell find something im sure 'he say soflty .. laughing

Doctor Song whispers yeah i suppose i could hire him at the coffee shop i own but that would be unfair to my employees to hire family

Han Weng nods 'but thats probably how i got my job 'he tease 'if he fits the bill then its ok if you hire them 'he laughs 'i work at my cousins company 'he laughs softly

Doctor Song: / me ponders the thought of it " nah i think it's best if he does what he loves  you can't get him away from puters.  and he's very good at it. i might just rent him a shop.

Han Weng laughs 'well thats good to.. thats why we have family .. its the first support system you have.. the one youre born into .. family .. is a treasure if it good 'he smiles

Doctor Song smiles Or if there more than just a random deposit in an offshore bankaccount.

Han Weng: he laughs softly 'that true .. but that investment is still valuable to that bank account .. some wiill benefit from it 'he smiles and nods

Doctor Song feels he phone go off   " Sorry but i am on call today " as she gets up and goes to pay the bills  while saying on my tab today han

Han Weng laughs an waves 'thanks and good by

No comments:

Post a Comment