Sunday, November 20, 2016

Coming Out of the Freezer - Garrett and Ziven

*****WARNING*****This blog post contains graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
__________________________

Garrett Yamada pulls his car into the parking lot of the animal clinic and home of Ziven Ayala. He had stopped home to grab a small bag of clothes and toiletries. He walks to the door and gives a little signature knock. The clinic is long closed of course.


Ziven is in his office with the doors open from the clinic all the way inside. His tie is pulled down and his sleeves rolled up .. off duty uniform. When he hears the special knock, he gets up and opens the door. Grinning, he opens the door wider for him. "Do you have an appointment?" he asks, even as he closes and locks the outer door and moves to take Garrett into his arms.


Garrett chuckles and then kisses Ziven like they've just been reunited after a year apart, pushing him up against a nearby wall. He pulls back finally and says "Why yes, I believe I do have one..."


Ziven enjoys the kiss and when its finally broken he leads him into the inner door and the three door short hallway. "Yes, yes. I remember now." he straightens. "Short tour. Waiting room you just came through. He motions through an open door. "My office slash exam room." he motions to the closed door across from the exam room. "Surgery and kennels. I have ten cats in there. One that is in for a tooth cleaning, but needs to be tranquilized just to pass me in the street. And nine from the same family in to be fixed. I did the adults today and will get the kittens tomorrow." then he turns and opens the door at the end. "My inner sanctum....."

Garrett walks around, looking at it all, setting his bag down on the end of the bed. He smiles at the fireplace and then turns to see the bathroom is sectioned off by screens and jokes "Probably shouldn't had that burrito for lunch...."


Ziven laughs. "The screens were waiting for me when I came back from Falcoln Island." he proudly states. "I sectioned it off just or you!" he motions to it, proudly. Then he looks slightly crestfallen. "Not enough for you?"


Garrett laughs "No I don't mean it like that..." He walks over and puts an arm around Ziven "If you can reach into an animal's butt, you can probably take whatever you might hear or smell from me."


Ziven grins. "What did you mean then?" he asks. "Relationships are about compromise. SO what do you need? One of those fancy Japanese toilets with music that weighs you while taking your blood sugar? A boom box where you can pick your own music to shit to?" he places a hand on Garrets shoulder. "Or even a wall."

Garrett grins "I need to google those Japanese toilets for fun but I'll be fine. I was kidding. I told my sister, and Michael, about you....well us....she was cool after being a bit abusive to get me talking....he was very cool." He snorts.

Ziven smiles. "If it helps, I have found dead animals in the woods that make the worst toilet stank smell like a vase of roses." he beams at the news. "So ... what? She beat you with a frozen salmon for telling her you're with a man in a freezer?" he grins. "Yea. Michael thought for years he was ONLY attracted to men. Your sister took his heterosexual virginity. I hope she is the one for him."

Garrett takes off his jacket and shows Ziven the back of his arm above the elbow "The equivalent of her Vulcan neck pinch. Is it bruising? She's been using it since we were kids. Steph was fine that I'm with a man, but annoyed that I was being secretive...and talking on the phone in the freezer." He laughs "And yeah Mike....shit you hinted at that and I had no idea. He seems pretty in love with her....woman or man right? I mean I don't think I've switched teams...it's broader than that.... so much as ...fallen for you as you."

Ziven looks at it, almost professionally. "Ouch." he chuckles. "Michael fell into a trap a lot of people fall into. Especially these days." he smiles softly. "Heterosexual, pansexual, homosexual, asexual, bi-gender, homoflexible ... there a million terms. Michael fell in love with someone he didnt expect. It happens, as you well know." he holds both of Garretts hands. "You fell for me. And you might get grief for it somewhere because I'm a man. But I figger you fell for a human being. And its none of their fucking business anyway."

Garrett wraps his fingers around Ziven's and pulls him closer "Damn straight....well no...but...." He smiles at his faux pas and then pulls Ziven's hands to his waist and shoulder, wrapping his arms around him but still looking him in the eyes and saying with absolute sincerity "I love you. I hope that's not overwhelming...but I just...do."

Ziven laughs richly at the faux pas and then gets serious. "No. It' snot overwhelming. You warned me. I could have said then that sex was great but I didn't want more." he pulls Garrett close. "But you're not the only one who fell in love." he leans in for a long and lingering kiss. Once its broken, he smiles. "Which reminds me." he takes Gareth's hand and leads him into the living room area. He sets his phone on the ottoman and sits, motioning Garrett to join him. "My turn."

Garrett kisses him back with a lot of emotion behind it and then is happily led to sit "Oh?" He looks curious.

Ziven tapped on his phone, moving to his contacts. He selected one called ICE Miki Ayala and tapped it The speaker phone began to ring. Once. Twice. Then a woman's voice answered, clearly having looked at some kind of caller ID. "My baby bird! SO good to hear from you. Is the house clean?"

Ziven smiles. "Hey mama. Yes it is. I want you to meet someone special."

A silence at the other end. "Must be since you never introduce me to anyone you are with. Who are they? What kind of special?"

Glancing at Garrett, Ziven looks at the phone as if actually looking at his mother. "I've fallen in love special, Mama. Enough I wanted him to know my mother." he takes Garrett's hand. "His name is Garrett Yamada."

Garrett looks completely taken aback and kind of fumbles it a bit "I...uh...hi...Ziven's Mom.....nice to meet you...."

The voice on the phone is a tinny laugh. "My name is Miki, Garrett Yamada." she pauses. "So tell me. How old are you? What do you do for a living? Do you love my baby?"

Ziven leans over the phone. "Mama, you can play secret agent mother later I didn't call you so you can interrogate my man. This is why I can't being home any mammal more evolved than an otter."

Miki laughs again. "I am glad you finally found a human to love. You take care of him. Someday I will come and meet you myself, Garrett. I have food to cook. You take care." and she cuts the connection right away.

Ziven chuckles and looks at Garrett. "Now BOTH of our families know." he shakes his head. "I just forgot how my mother can get. Sorry about that."


Garrett looks alarmed by her rapid questions and then laughs as he tries to answer " 41, I'm a sushi chef and yes...very much." After she hangs up and Ziven apologizes he smirks "Don't worry, you still have my folks to meet. Loving, but weird. I may try and time it so my mother doesn't try to drag you into the family pictures against your will. That's the weird part..."

Ziven smiles. "Well, in my case mom IS my family. So it's all over now ... until I take you to the reservation or she comes here." he inhales deeply. "You didn't eat already, did you?"

Garrett nods and then sniffs "No, but I've been wondering what that is. Got busy with deliveries and talking to some hottie in a freezer....I smell octopus....is that the burgers you were telling me about?"

Ziven stands and grins. "You remembered?" he sounds a little surprised. "Like its not strange enough to be with another human being who recognizes the smell of cooking octopus and yet cannot say they grew up with me." he heads into the kitchen area. "You sit and watch television or something Master Chef. I'll make you dinner, feed you and then .. if my cooking doesn't kill you ... " he pauses a long time. "Let you experiment some more."

Garrett smirks "Ok. Probably a different variation of octopus but yeah... you get a nose for it all." He blushes about the experiment comment and pulls out his phone to read a bit.

Ziven grins. "Technically the recipe calls for 'beach caught', but yea .... this is more 'what I could get my hands on' than anything to do with a beach." he tests its tenderness and begins to feed small chunks into a grinder. He then set it aside and began chopping up vegetables. A quick chopping sound that suggested he might know a little bit about cooking. "Do you guys use octopus a lot?" he wonders, not deviating from the job, just asking.

Garrett looks up from his phone and says the Japanese word "Tako...it's not everyone's thing. More Japanese than white people order it or absolute sushi heads who will eat anything. It's a little fussy to prep too. You have to massage it well." He looks at the grinder and the chopping "Your plan is faster."

Ziven nods, making an interesting looking salad. "I don't think white people like octopus. Or is just hasn't hit their radar yet." he shrugs and sets the small table. Then he goes back and mixes the minced veggies into the octopus, then sets up a skillet. "They have a different palate, I think. But we all know what we were raised on, right?" he uses an ice cream scoop to make the patties.

Garrett shrugs "Well I wouldn't generalize completely but yeah, nature nuture right? Although even my brother and sister and I in Japan, there were some things that seemed super gross to eat....couple generations in Canada..." he laughs "Basashi, raw horse meat.....I still can't go there."

Ziven chuckles. "Pretty much. I am in a phase where I cannot eat anything I've taken care of. Now ... mostly that isn't a problem, you'd think." he flips the patties. "But I cover most everything it seems. Cows, horses, turtles bears .... but I have never treated an octopus." he chuckles and quickly puts the salad on the table.

Garrett comes to the table "Can I help at all?" And then adds "I've never heard of anyone having a pet octopus who wasn't in a Disney movie as some kind of singing villain."

Ziven is placing the patties on a plate and nodding to himself as he brings it over. "Nope. Just enjoy. Tonight I cook for you. Part of our celebration." he laughs as he sits down, a bottle of sparkling cider and glasses already waiting. He pours and lifts his glass. "To telling the family." he toasts.

Garrett toasts back "Got a few more on my side but yes. Have you ever met Ryan, my younger brother? You might have seen him in town. He's another cop, Michael's work partner actually. Fitter than me....better looking..." he jokes.

Ziven clinks glasses and drinks. "I think I've seen him around, but I don't know about the better looking part, but I am biased." he admits. He sets the glas down, picks up a fork and gets to work on his sea lettuce salad. "Why?" he asks before the first bite.

Garrett shrugs "Just another Yamada. He's going to be a dad in the new year. His lady is pregnant. I've never seen him so happy." Garrett takes a bit now and then looks amazed. After he chews he says "This is perfection Ziven."

Ziven chuckles. "Are there that many of you?" he wonders. "A new life. Wonderful thing. But none of them are married?" he wonders and grins. "Thank you." he takes a bit of his octopus patty. "My favorite.

Garrett takes another bits and then holds up a finger while chewing and swallowing "Aside from our parents, I was the only one who braved it so far....maybe they took it as a horrible warning." He laughs "Could still happen I suppose, in any case." He bites again and chews slowly.

Ziven nods as he eats, pausing to reply. "It's something I may actually consider, yes."

Garrett has a mini choke on his bite and then smiles and just says "Noted....no forbidden topic with you eh? Ever." He purses his lips looking at him now.

Ziven grinned as he chewed, then swallows. "Not that I've found yet." he tells him. "Of course not today or even this weekend. We'll see." he sighs. "I admit ... I am always afraid of being left. But not enough to deny myself a chance at happiness." he looks at the pursed lips. "What are you thinking, Garrett?" he wonders.

Garrett leans back, folding his arms "Do you really want me to answer that? I've already given warning that I'm a self declared commitment junkie and you're throwing the M word around like we're deciding on a movie." He teases.

Ziven raises his brows. "I wouldn't ask you anything I didn't want an answer to, so yes. I am forewarned ... so go ahead." he teases back.

Garrett shrugs, blushing a bit "I was just imagining it. That's all. Us, all domesticated and married. Letting it roll through my brain."

Ziven leans back, considering. "I would cook." he speculates. "Cleaning would be me and you together." he ppffts. "We would live in a home with walls all around the bathroom. Probably even a door because that would make my husband happy." he winks.

Garrett snorts "So that's all I have to do to request a reno? Pop the question? And you know they do pay me to cook right?" He takes another bite of the patty and then after swallowing says "But you'd have to make these once a week or I'd go on a sex strike....oh who am I kidding, I couldn't live without it either..." He starts laughing.

Ziven laughs heartily. "Almost." he nods. "Yes, and you do it every day for money. So why would you want to do it at home?" he wonders. "You won't catch me deworming dogs and flea dipping cats when I'm not in an official capacity." he teases. Then he grins. "Good. I don't muh care for going without sex either. Not when I have someone."

Garrett wiggles his brows and grins, finishing his burger and then ponders "I wonder if prostitutes don't want to at home..... or gynecologists...." He imitates how he thinks that might go "Jesus honey if I see another one of those today..." and then chuckles.

Ziven almost chokes on his last bite. "God to be a fly on the wall." he nods at his plate. "More, sexy?" he finishes his drink.

Garrett shakes his head and laughs "I'm good if you're asking about food."

Ziven grins, stands and begins to clear the table. "Go make yourself comfortable." he tells Garrett. "It's time for that gift I told you about." and he turns with the dishes before his expression can be seen.

Garett looks desperately curious but wanders off to the chair he was sitting on with his phone before. He considers the bed, knowing Ziven, but stays in the chair for now.

Ziven simply sets the dishes in the sink to do later, then he pulls something out of his pocket and moves to Garrett on the lounger chair. He lowers himself to one knee. "A little practice." he holds out a small boc. Not a ring box. Flatter and a little wider than a ring box.

Garrett's eyes widen at the down on one knee and then he looks confused at the box and takes it, opening it and then beaming "Thank you..." He leans forward to kiss him.

Ziven kisses him softly and leans back. "Those open that door." he motions over his shoulder to the back door .. the one that opens to the outside. "Come and go as you please. It' s no engagement ring, but it's a start?" he offers.

Garrett hugs him "I'm not pushing for the other, I just thought about it. And this is great...."

Ziven grins and returns the hug. "Like I said ... practice." he finally sits back on his stocking feet. "I don't know if I want to leave my job with the government yet. Which leaves this place empty all week and, with your insane roommates, a potential escape for you, if you need it." he rises a bit and sits on the ottoman. "I sort of envy you." he admits. "A comfortable bed with the memories of our love on cold winter nights."

Garrett smiles "I do love a comfy bed...." He looks back "How's...that one?"

Ziven glances across at the bed. "Well, I don't know ... I haven't laid in it yet." he stands and motions to it. "Care to lay in it and let me know? I've only got trailer beds and cots to judge by."

Garrett walks over to it with a grin and pushes it down with his hands "Mmm springy...there's really only one way to know." He reaches for Ziven and makes to throw him down and pin him playfully. If he succeeds, he'll just casually say "Are you comfy? I mean aside from this chubby Japanese guy on top of you..." It's all in good humour.

Ziven lands on the bed with a melodramatic oofff. "God, I'm going to sink into this thing!" he protest, holding onto Garrett. "And what is this about chubby?" he watches Garrett, curiously.

Garrett shrugs "Just being honest with myself...hey, I like food. It's no crime." He starts kissing Ziven gently on the mouth.

Ziven grins. "I like it. The honesty, food and most of all." he kisses back a few times. "You." he pauses. "I am still not sure how your so terrible at relationships. Something I haven't seen yet?"


Garrett pulls back and looks him in the eyes "Maybe the universe was just holding the spot in my life for you..." He kisses him deeply now and his hand caresses the side of his face, his neck, his chest through his shirt.

Ziven nods and raises his head into the kisses, letting Garrett play with him. He does caress his hair, glad of the progress, the space they now had, the privacy. It was all wonderful.

Garrett pulls at Ziven's shirt, kissing at his bare stomach and chest. He teases with his tongue around each nipple and then kisses back down and starts unbuttoning Ziven's pants. They've played a lot but Garrett has so far lacked the confidence to go down on Ziven. Tonight it looked like he was going to change that.

Ziven gets out of his shirt and tie, tossing them aside, where they drape over the 'bathroom wall' He glances down, but says nothing at the direction Garrett is taking, but he does prop himself up on his elbows. It could just be another hand job, at which Garrett was becoming quite good. But it could also be more intimate.

Garrett gets into the pants and pulls the fabric of them and the underwear out of the way, grasping Ziven's cock in his hand. He starts out with a hint of what he has in mind by sliding the tip into his mouth and just gently sucking. He pulls off and looks up with a smile and then tugs at the pants wanting them off.

Ziven sighs softly at Garrett's touch and smiles when he sees his lover gently sucking at him. Lifting his hips, Ziven pulls his pants and underwear down, bending his knees and shrugging then to the floor at the foot of the bed. He watches Garrett's head and can feel his cock harden even more in anticipation and eagerness in the Japanese mans hand.

Garrett helps the pants to the floor and then starts kissing slowly up Ziven's legs moving to the outside and the inside, caressing them all the way up and then under his ass to the back of his balls. He kisses along the pubic bone now, into the hair, drinking in Ziven, teasing him like crazy.

Ziven reaches up blindly to free his long hair, then he leans his head back inhaling a long slow breath. He reaches to caress Garrett's hair again. "I love you." he says, softly.

Garrett smiles and looks up for a second "I love you too Ziven." Then he takes Ziven's cock in his hand again and deep throats him as far as is comfortable, coming back up to wrap his fingers tightly around and begin rubbing him with the mouth on top, making everything nice and slippery as he finds a rhythm.

Ziven's jaw drops and he moans at the deep throat and the stroking that follows. Resting his hand on Garrett's head, he moans again. "Garrett ...." and he moans again. For a moment his eyes drift closed and then open again, watching through the pleasure.

Garrett hears and feels the reaction and keeps going, letting his other hand play a bit at the back of his thighs still, every now and then slipping under and caressing his balls again but like a little surprise bonus.

Ziven moans again, pleased that Garrett has decided to take this step in their intimate relationship. He was using the same common sense Ziven had suggested he use ... just do to your lover what you like having done to you. His hips arch up, wanting more of his lovers touch.

Garrett offers more with absolute devotion, increasing the intensity a bit by gripping harder with his hand and tighter with his mouth.

Ziven gasps, hard as steel in Garrett's hand and mouth. "Yes ... Garrett..." he moans, one hand dropping to the mattress, the other still caressing his head .. not leading it, not taking it over, just feeling the soft hair under his fingers.

Garrett keeps going, loving the reaction and getting hard himself at the moaning and talking.

Ziven groans. "God ... you've thought this out." he teases. "You feel so good." the hand stroking his hair falls away, Ziven keeping himself propped up ... barely .. the pleasure only intensifying for him.

Garrett keeps on with the plan as it's working so beautifully. He answers Ziven's comment with a low toned "Mmmhmm." hie mouth still around him, the vibration of his voice being felt in the mix.

Ziven's jaw drops, the vibration felt to the tips of his toes, he feels like it's been not just minutes, but hours and hours that he has been laying here at Garrett's mercy. His elbows give out and he drops to to mattress, beginning to tremble slightly. The tone was like a shove towards the edge and he loves it.

Garrett notes the heightened reaction with the unintentional use of his voice and then smiles a little as he works and decides to intentionally ad a few more long tones as he goes just inhaling and letting out a long slow low note, keeping the motions the same.

Ziven both smiles and grimaces at the same time. "You're driving me crazy. I'll cum if you keep it up. You got me so close, handsome." it is a warning he doesn't usually give, but being Garrett's first blow job, he wants him to be prepared and not surprised.

As if to answer him Garrett makes eyes contact and repeats with another long tone and then closes his eyes clearly enjoying what he's offering almost as much as Ziven.

Being an eye contact and tactile man, Ziven connects with Garrett on what feels like a completely different plane than the usual one, which is the case thus far every time Garrett has made him cum. Once the long tome is finished, Ziven pumps his hips, cries out and begins to cum. Not violently hard; more like a gentle pouring. "Oh my Garrett." he manages, watching how Garrett deals with the situation.

Garrett keeps his mouth tightly around Ziven's cock, and looks right at him again as he swallows. When it's all down he eases off and climbs up to hold him, still completely dressed himself.

Ziven welcomes him with a languid wrapping of his arms around Garrett. Turning his head, he offers a smile and, finally a long kiss of thanks. "Was it like you thought it would be?" he asks, casually.

Garrett kisses him back eagerly and runs his fingers through Ziven's hair "Better. I love getting you off. I had no idea using my voice would be a thing." He chuckles.

Ziven smiles and gives a wonderful relaxed smile. "I love it when you get me off." he admits. "And yes ... the sensation is just .. wonderful." he kisses him on the forehead and shudders. "Yea ... it's November. I need to build a fire. You froze enough for one day, I think." he pulls away, obviously reluctantly. Standing he tests his legs, then heads across to the fireplace with his usual lack of shame at his nudity. "You are incredible, Garrett." he continues. The first time someone came in my mouth .. ugh." he already has the logs placed, so he reaches for a box of kitchen matches and a page from the newspaper and kneels down.

Garrett laughs "If I had tried that the first time we went to bed it might have been overwhelming...but not now." He looks happy about the fire building "Yeah...I'm still a little cold."

Ziven builds the fire as if he's built many in his life and when he is sure it's taken, be moves the grate in front of it and comes back to bed motioning for Garrett to join him under what turns out to be layers of blankets and fat comforters. There he pulls him close. "Well ... I didnt get a warning, so I always give one the first time, at least. But I think you are learning to judge when I am close to having an orgasm." he caresses Garrett's face. So handsome. I love you're not whipcord thin. We Inuits like a little blubber around us to keep us warm." he moves his free hand under the covers and under his own body to warm it.

Garrett smirks "I'll be your whale baby." He pulls off his shirt and then cuddles Ziven back and crawls into the covers.

Ziven laughs. "You're crazy. What are you? Ten pounds quote unquote overweight?" he scoffs and pulls him close, kissing his collarbone.

Garrett lifts his head at the kissing "I'm mostly kidding. Sometimes I get self conscious though, especially at the beach with my brother and sister."

Ziven chuckles. "You ALL have excellent bodies, but I like yours the most.' he winks. "I'd be afraid I'd split your sister in half and that's not even saying I have some monstrous cock .. she's just so tiny." he snorts. "And your brother has a great body, but its hard." he moves his hand under himself and squeezes Garrett's ass. "Some things are meant to be soft." then he moves it around to his cock. "And other things, not so much." he casually squeezes, now that his hand is warm.

Garrett grins and squirms a bit and lets out an "Mmmm" at the squeezing. He was still semi hard from their earlier activity and feels himself getting just a little harder at Ziven's touch.

Ziven feels him under the blankets, but maintains the eye contact. "You are SO not that I expected." he murmurs, beginning to nuzzle Garrett's neck. "The attraction was there ... but then you seemed so hesitant." he strokes softly and slowly. "You became my friend and now." he moves closer to kiss him. "I'm yours."

Garrett grins "Likewise..." he murmurs and then kisses him back fiercely.

Ziven grins and the kisses continue as he strokes his lover, thinking about the night, the confessions, the emotions. But slowly he begins to kiss his way down Garrett's chest and belly, pausing at his belly button, running his tongue around the small shallow indentation as he works to free him of his jeans and underwear.

Garrett happily squirms, his breath coming faster as he whispers "You know I didn't give one to get one but I won't deny you." He laughs softly "Ever."

Ziven chuckles as he begins to take the jeans and has a minor battle to get them out from under the covers. "Oh, I thought tonight we would play he gave me something new, so I will give him something new." he explains. "But you ARE getting one, because I love it when you cum."

Garrett groans at the words and submits, kicking his pants off and letting Ziven do whatever he wants "I'm yours too..."

Ziven looks up at him, turning him onto his back in the bed. "Music to my ears." he moves to the pubic area, inhaling deeply of him. Then he settles under the covers and directly between Garrett's legs and licks his cock from balls to tip before engulfing it and sucking gently.

Garrett shudders and closes his eyes, gripping the covers a bit.

Ziven looks up, then realizes that he is under the covers with the vast majority of Garrett's body. He takes Garrett's hips and shoulders his legs open as he lifts his ass well off the mattress.

Garrett allows the lifting, not sure where it's going but trusting and even helping with the strength of his arms.

Ziven puts himself in a more laying position so that Garrett can remain comfortable. He spreads the lags wider, kissing Garrett's balls tenderly. Then he begins to part his cheeks. "Trust me, Garrett." its not a question ... not an order.

Garrett shiver and nods "OK.." He smiles a bit and waits to see what will happen.

Ziven licks the length of Garrett's cock and goes lower. But he doesn't go back up at the balls, he continues, kissing both left and right cheek before applying for barely a second, his tongue to Garrett's anal opening.

Garrett's body tenses and he freezes up. The idea is interesting but it's clearly making him a little nervous too. He doesn't stop Ziven yet, but it's clear he's thinking about it.

Ziven hooks Garrett's legs over his shoulders to free his hands. The left he uses to caress Garrett's butt and the other he moves around to his cock, moist with Ziven't saliva and begins to stroke him, even as his tongue moves around the opening again.

The stroking relaxes him, especially with the wetness but he's still not as vocal as he was. He tries to keep an open mind and put thoughts out of his mind like what if I fart?

Ziven circles one more time and then tilts his head, sucking in both of Garrett's balls at once. He then moves up his cock again, deep throating once, then backing away to a gentle sucking.

Ziven begins to pull at the covers, exposing them both and moves himself up to Garrett's mouth, offering a kiss. Garrett may feel Ziven's own very healthy erection brushing up against his own.

Garrett kisses him back and presses into Ziven at the brushing, showing a much more enthusiastic reaction to this. He caresses Ziven and then grabs his hip tightly and grunts.

Ziven rolls them onto their sides and uses both of his hands to press their cocks together. Slowly he begins to rock his hips, breaking the kiss just long enough to look into Garrett's face, his own mouth half open with pleasure. "Well..." he breathes, his voice deeper with his excitement. "Maybe I get two and you get one." and he winks, comically, teasing.

Garrett shivers, thrusting back "Fine by me...oh god this....yes.....oh...." His face contorts as he gets closer.

Ziven moans deeply, interlocking his fingers around both of them and increasing his pumping. "Damn, you're hot." he moans and then again tightening his grip on them. He lifts one leg over Garrett and pull them closer together.

The tightening get to Garrett as well as the leg. He starts to answer Ziven but then just cries out and suddenly cums. He stays in position though, hoping Ziven will again too.

Ziven feels Garret cum .. on his hand, on his belly, on the sheets .. lubricating him. In four more thrusts, Ziven joins him, cumming harder than he did before and combining their essessences together.

Garrett smiles and leans in to kiss Ziven, feeling totally connected and completely in love.

Ziven returns the kiss. Long, deep and loving. "Great Earth Mother." he breathes.

Garrett snuggles in "What you said..." He chuckles a bit.

Ziven laughs and looks between them at the sticky mess they created. "It is a good thing I planned on messes like this. The washing machine and dryer are in the attic." he moves his hand up to caress Garrett's face then realizes it is covered in their combines semen. So he licks his fingers instead, waggling his eyebrows. "Dessert."

Ziven laughs and looks between them at the sticky mess they created. "It is a good thing I planned on messes like this. The washing machine and dryer are in the attic." he moves his hand up to caress Garrett's face then realizes it is covered in their combines semen. So he licks his fingers instead, waggling his eyebrows. "Dessert."

Garrett smirks "As hot as that is in the moment, will you be offended if I wash off a bit?"

Ziven laughs richly. "I need to. also." he admits. "Communal bath? That's big in Japan isn't it? Granted this community is just me and you, but still ..."

Garrett laughs "Yeah I didn't try one of those when I was there....but I'm game. Do you have bubbles?" He teases.

Ziven chuckles. "Somehow, that doesn't surprise me." he winks. "And yes, I do. Look in the cabinet under the sink." he gets up and checks the blankets, which are clean ... its the fitted and top sheet that aren't, so he pulls the blankets off onto the floor and looks at Garrett with a sigh. "Just .... delicious...."

Garrett grins and start a bath running, complete with bubbles. He gives himself a little wipe off and rinse at the sink though first.

Ziven strips the fitted and top sheet, crumples them up and takes them upstairs to the attic to wash, after wiping himself off a bit. Then he comes back downstairs and leans against the sink, just looking at Garrett.

Garrett smiles self consciously "What?" He runs his hand under the water, leaning sideways to check the temperature. The bath is full now so he turns off the water.

Ziven grins and comes over. "I'm just confirming this love thing to myself is all. We haven't been tested. That'll come sooner or later." he brushes a few loose hairs out of Garrett's face. Then he folds his arms and looks at the mound of bubbles. "So are you the one who lounges in my arms, of do you want me in yours? Lounger, or loungee?"

Garrett smiles a little shyly and steps into the tub tanking the loungee position and beckoning Ziven "Come'ere. And by tested do you mean like a fight? I can't even imagine that. What are you like in an argument?"

Ziven smiles, looking as if he is being given a treat and steps in, settling himself into Garrett's arms. "Fights. Life tests." he grabs a huge natural sponge wets it and wrings the water out. "One of my first long term lovers ... my first love ... came down with Chrone's disease .... I was supportive ... sat with him every moment I could ... he wound up losing a shit ton of intestine and a stoma. He was angry and resentful, but I tried to understand his anger. Even when he started opening the bag and throwing the shit inside at me ... " he sighs, staring at the water hes squeezing out of the sponge. "He left me. I came home and he was just gone." he scoffs. "But yea .... fights too."

Garrett holds Ziven tightly "I'm so sorry. How long ago was that?"

Ziven gets a bottle of nice smelling soap fee of animal testing and soaps up the sponge. Beginning to bathe Garrett's arms, he replies. "Oh hell ... fifteen years ago. My other two failures weren't as bad, but always boiled down to the same thing. He or she ... one was a woman ... had a problem or problems and shut me out. Wouldn't communicate. Wouldn't even try. I don't want that for us, Gar." he leans back and turns his head to look at him. "I'm not a man who does a lot of begging, but I would if you shut me out."

Garrett kisses Ziven's shoulder "Ok a disclaimer then, because I've been accused of that before. I get really quiet when I'm upset. I'm not actually shutting people out, just a long thinker. I don't want you to be hurt by that. I'm not a yeller... at all.. " He laughs "That's my sister. I think because of that I went the opposite way. Ryan's a horrible combination of both. He stews until he finally explodes."

Ziven considers, as he washes both of them. "Could you tell me then?" he asks, softly. "Let me know your thinking about it and .. you'll get back to me?" he swallows, then clears his throat. "Dad was a screamer. Mom talked it all out. But even a saints patience has its limits." he kisses Garrett's soapy arm. "I have a good feeling about us. Which ... only adds to the irrational terror." he laughs.

Garrett smiles at the washing and the conversation "I will truly try and tell you...OK? I have a good feeling too."

Ziven relaxes in the hot water. "OK ... it's a deal." he closes his eyes and settles into the arms of his lover. "I didn't make the bed back up." he realizes. "Think we can do it together?" he is almost sure the answer is yes. This one is special. Willing to try, and he loves it. Loves him.

Garrett laughs "If that's our first test then yes. Don't nag me about hospital corners though." He kisses at the side of Ziven's head "I love you."

Ziven laughs. "I'll take you into the patients rooms tomorrow. You can take a look at the Brate kids and see how many hospital corners there are." he teases. "I love you, too, Garrett."

No comments:

Post a Comment