Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hani and Sasha: IM on USA Election Night

((ic text chat between two American kids, written by two American rpers coping through rp:))


Hani: meet me at the dock . Dad left his boat there cuz the admiral didn't want to leave. He got a new boat 6:41 PM
Sasha: T Good! Do we have to get him and his GF? My mom says we're in Canada and safe but still 6:44 PM
Hani: He has new boat in Vancouver. It's larger so yeah .we should 6:46 PM
Sasha: Do we have a rendevous place? On the water of course. 6:59 PM
Hani: Yes maybe we all hang out in a cabin my dar rents out 7:29 PM
Sasha: Do you have supplies? I have Ritz and bread and a bunch of canned goods 7:34 PM
Hani: Dad has some of those me on the boats 7:34 PM
Sasha: We can go back after the flood of immigrants comes in 7:40 PM
Hani: Sounds good. . This is crazy 7:50 PM
Sasha: We aren't in the US but ,,, yea 7:50 PM
Hani: Yea 7:55 PM
Hani: I meant mre lol 7:56 PM
Sasha: No one I know is leaving the country. You could be the only friend sI have left after the US falls 7:59 PM
Hani: All u need is one good friend instead of a billion dumbass posers 8:08 PM
Sasha: True. I'm waiting to see when the riots start in Minnesota. sighs 8:09 PM
Hani: My home state voted kilary lol 8:10 PM
Sasha: Well ... the lesser of the two evils. I haven't heard about my state. Think riots will REALLY break out? My grandma is still there! 8:21 PM
Hani: Yeah that sucks .. my grandmother and father on my mom side are in new York my bio grandRents are in Georgia 8:24 PM
Hani: Tho my racist gran pa can just do whatever 8:24 PM
Hani: My dad parents live in Beijing 8:25 PM
Sasha: Bejing? Thats then crazy CHinese people right? Can they even WATCH the elections?? 8:26 PM
Hani: Idk lol yeah they don't wanna leave... live there they're whole life 8:28 PM
Sasha: That sounds like MY gramma ... AIn't gonna let Trump run her out 8:29 PM
Hani: That my mom's parents too.. still live in hells kitchen 8:31 PM
Sasha: Stubborn old folks. I dont wanna get all old and complacent 8:32 PM
Hani: Me either I'm going be like wolf and be fluid as the sea 8:33 PM
Sasha: HAHA Your wife gonna need a mop LOL 8:34 PM
Hani: Lol I guess lol idk if I wanna be married 8:36 PM
Sasha: My mother didnt get married. Just had a baby. The two arent needed together anymore. 8:37 PM
Hani: My bio parents aren't married and I'm here lol 8:40 PM
Hani: Plus I'm like 13 .. I'm not even thinking about that stuff right now.... just wanna be a kid til I can't anymore lmmfao 8:44 PM
Sasha: SEE! Marriage is just a legally binding contract. 8:44 PM
Sasha: Your a boy. But they killed my future husband so meh 8:45 PM
Hani: Who 8:45 PM
Sasha: They killed my Glenn sobs 8:48 PM
Hani: Yeah.. killed off the only Asian dude...ffs... racist pricks 8:49 PM
Sasha: Yea. He was my fave since Season 1 8:50 PM
Hani: Yeah he was cool .. nice dude heart of gold 8:50 PM
Sasha: Yea and thats what got him killed! They always come after the nice ones. So watch your back! 8:52 PM
Hani: I'm not nice I'm a mean sob lol 8:53 PM
Sasha: WHEW! Youre safe ot be my friend. Imma bitch! And proud of it! 8:54 PM
Hani: Damn good then . We'll fucking rule the dead world 8:55 PM
Sasha: Damn right we will!!!! 8:56 PM
Hani: Fuck yeah!! 8:56 PM
Sasha: We can save our families when we take over. I want an island! 9:09 PM
Hani: Ummm.. hmm well have to get one asap 9:10 PM
Sasha: Yea. I'm saving my money. It's in a Canadian bank now but still. 9:11 PM
Hani: Same ... 9:12 PM
Sasha: I wonder why we bother if the world is crumbling sighs 9:12 PM
Hani: Just in case, it doesn't 9:13 PM
Sasha: Yea. But I will always rent. Buying a house is a waste. 9:14 PM
Hani: Do you watch adam ruins everything 9:15 PM
Sasha: YES!!!!! You too????? 9:15 PM
Hani: Yea I love tru TV lol 9:16 PM
Sasha: OMG ME TOO!! You are gaining more favor with me! Congrats 9:18 PM
Hani: Likewise lol I'm on my dad's boat cuz th admiral was lonely 9:20 PM
Sasha: Don't let him leave without me! Wait he left his GF? MEN! 9:21 PM
Hani: No the admiral is my dad wolf husky dog lol 9:22 PM
Sasha: OOOOO GUARD DOG!!!!!! We'll need that!! Take good care of him! Is he vicious? 9:23 PM
Hani: Just if ur mean to me lol 9:24 PM
Sasha: Noted. Smart man! Trust is earned! 9:24 PM
Hani: My dad has a golden retriever puppy named skipper but my dad has him 9:27 PM
Sasha: NICE ... and a water dog is practical! Id he trained to protect. Just cute won't always cut it! 9:28 PM
Hani: Yea only my dad gf can get near him lol and me 9:28 PM
Sasha: I want a dog. Might get one now we aint in the city 9:29 PM
Hani: Yea dogs are handy lol the admiral a good hunting dog too 9:30 PM
Sasha: I need a guard dog. The road back gets dark and I don't wanna get kidnapped or anything 9:31 PM
Hani: Yeah dogs are awesome 9:32 PM
Sasha: Cats would be cool if youcould train them 9:36 PM
Hani: Lok attack cats lol 9:37 PM
Sasha: Yea .. and their scratches hurt like HELL 9:46 PM
Hani: Yeah 9:46 PM
Sasha: Screw this! I'm goin to bed @@ Nini 10:29 PM
Hani:: Good night . If it goes south u know where I'll be lol. Lol 10:30 PM
Sasha: Pfft! Hope I dont have to meet you there. Just a lot of immigrants. 10:32 PM
Hani:: Hope it doesn't get crowded lol 10:32 PM
1

1 comment: