Friday, February 17, 2017

Facing the Past - Ziven and Garrett

*****WARNING*****This blog post contains graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
______________________________________________________


Ziven came home the Friday after Valentines day all at once happy and anxious.  Garrett and he were technically living together, even though Ziven was not in his Cedar Point house and practice more than he was.  Tonya Williams had been warned, even though she didn't spend much time physically in the office when he wasn't there.  Ziven expected that might change ... if he could just survive the next few months.

That might be easy ... but it might not be.

Now he pulls up into the parking lot and shuts off the engine, going around the building tot he other door.  It's late and he suspects Garrett is now home from working at Sakura Sushi.  He unlocks the door and walks in, huge smile on his face.

Garrett is home and binge watching Saturday Night Live Trump mockeries on You Tube. He had made up a takeout order for the two of them, knowing Ziven would be late too and now hears the door and pauses Melissa McCarthy shoving her podium at a reporter while impersonating Sean Spicer. He walks over, still chuckling "God she's good.....Hello Love. I have food for us." He steps up to Ziven, offering a kiss.

Ziven takes Garrett into his arms.  "Hey lover.  I'm home."  he grins and kisses him deeply.  "That means so much MORE now.  I mean ... I've come home to you on Friday night for a long time, but ... now it just ... means even more."  he glances at the TV.  "Goofy ... and sadly accurate."  he moves in for another kiss.

Garrett kisses him back eagerly the first time and then grins at his words "I know..." He gives a short laugh again and then wraps his arms around Ziven tighter and kisses him even more intensely, sliding his hands under Ziven's jacket so he can feel the shape of his body through his shirt.

Ziven melts into he kiss, getting lost in it.  But then he pulls away.  "Hey!  Let me get out of my .. everything."  he teases.  He gets out of his boots and unzipped jacket and then his socks.  "Are you hungry, or ...."  he takes his head band heads for their small dining table.

Garrett chuckles "Sorry, you have that effect on me. I am hungry, but I made us an order. Hope I got all your favourites in the mix." He walks to the kitchen and grabs two plates, sushi soy sauce dishes that he brought from his old house and the takeout from the fridge with chopsticks and napkins and wasabi included. It's a lovely assortment of rolls, sashimi and nigiri. Garrett pours soy sauce for both of them and sits. "You know I forgot to tell you I met an ex of yours...." His voice is a little teasing as Frank was a harmless one.

Ziven laughs at Garrett's eagerness and sits at the table.  He's put a bit of sashimi in his mouth as Garrett mentions meeting an ex of his and he almost chokes.  Recovering and swallowing, he looks at him.  "Which one?"  he barely manages to keep his voice calm.

Garrett smiles "A nice one. And a lesbian now it seems....." He laughs "Frank. She's dating Steph's friend Tamela. They came in for dinner. She was looking at me weird and then Steph explained she had some connection to you from a long time ago. Anyways, she was pleasant. Who were you worried I'd say? And I know I never answered you about why I married Keiko the other day. I just don't like to talk about it. It was a bad choice. I was lonely and she was showing me all kinds of attention. We cybered online and then she kinda freaked out, even though it wasn't actually doing it....so then I felt like I had to offer something so she wouldn't just bail and all of a sudden I blurted out will you marry me like a total idiot."

Ziven looks visibly relieved.  "Frank Sharp?  Oh my god!"  he smiles.  "I've seen her around Alexandra when I'm there, but we really haven't TALKED in years.  Good for her if she's happy.  I was basically her one and only man and ... I never got all the way in, so I'm not sure I even count."  he pauses and his smile fades, but he lets Garrett tell him what happened to Kieko.  "Ouch ... but it is one way to keep a girlfriend."  he sighs and licks his lips.  "I was .... I was worried one of my exes may have contacted you."  he confesses.  "Eight years ago I fell in love with a guy.  We lived together for four years and one day ... he wanted me to move across the country with him and I said no ...  I loved my job with Parks and ... he gave me like an hours notice.  So I got mad and .... we broke up and ..."  he inhales, trying to calm him.  "He still reaches out and pisses me off now and again ... and ... he did exactly that last Monday, when I came to surprise you."  he reaches across the table for his hand.  "Which pissed me off like three times more than usual."

Garrett looks truly sympathetic "Holy shit man. That's pretty demanding. One hour and thinking you'd just leave your whole life. So did he like call you or something out of the blue?" He holds Ziven's hand and gives it a squeeze.

Ziven sighs deeply.  "No.  I'd moved in with him.  And one night he came home.  I fed him.  We made love.  And while we were laying around after, he told me he was going to Montreal.  His flight was leaving at midnight.  Then he got up and started dressing."  he clears his throat.  "He said he wanted me to come with him and I was ... floored.  Just up and leave my job.  No warning, obviously."  he squeezes back and rubs at Garrett's hand.  "We had a big argument.  He didn't have time for a fight.  And then he left."  he scoffs.  "I ripped up the apartment.  Broke almost everything I could.  I called Jeff ... remember him?  But I could't even talk, so I smashed a few more things and started drinking."  he blows out a breath.  "And you know i don't drink.  But I downed two bottles of vodka and two bottles of bourbon.  I guess you might say I was in bad shape.  Trying to drink myself to death in one night.  Jeff had to kick my door down.  He took me back to my trailer and sobered me up."  he lifts Garrett's hand to his lips.  "I worked myself into oblivion after that and for a while had all kinds of meaningless fucks.  Then I met you."  he smiles.  "You had me at 'commitment junkie', I think, even though I was already trying hard not to fall in love with you when you gave me that birthday kiss."  he kisses his hand again.  "YOU got me to love again, Garrett.  And now you have my heart.  More than anyone else ever has."  he wants to get that part out and understood before he goes on.  He clears his throat and seems to change the subject.  "Do you remember when you asked me if I knew the artist Sebastian Knight?  And I said yea.  I knew him?"  he lifts his eyes to Garrett's.  "He was ... the man I had loved.  And that's what happened when he broke up the band Knight Wings and moved to Montreal to pursue his solo career."

Garrett listens to it all with a pained look on his face at someone causing the man he loves so much pain. When Ziven reveals who the man is his eyes go wide and he shoves his free hand into his hair as if he needs to hang onto his head to keep it from rolling off. He just sits there stunned for a full minute and then says awkwardly "Oh my god I'm an asshole...we can sell those concert tickets. Ziven, why didn't you say anything?! I don't want to make you go listen to him after that......"

Ziven offers a small smile.  "Because you're a fan."  he tells him, simply.  "And for you, I will do .. anything.  Even see Sebastian in concert."  he kisses Garrett's hand again.  "But I wanted you to know.  I love you and if you want to see him.  We'll see him as a couple."

Garrett frowns "I don't know if I can support his music after what he did to you. Because Ziven, I love you, and for you I'd do anything. So this one's your call. Dammit I should have bought those Taiko Drum show tickets instead......"He feels the kiss on his hand but then releases Ziven's after and cups one side of his face, caressing his cheek with his thumb "I respect however you want this to go, honestly."

Ziven has been thinking about it.  And about what Jeff was saying.  "I want to go."  he tells him.  "I talked some with Jeff and ... I think I need to go and let him see me with someone phenomenal.  That no matter how many songs he writes ... I've moved away from the insanity and into the arms of a wonderful person."  he turns his head and kisses Garrett's hand.

Garrett smiles at the kiss and then winces "All those songs are about you aren't they? No wonder they all made me think of you.....Ziven this guy still loves you......." He sighs "I hope I'm wonderful and phenomenal enough not to be a jackass to him..." He half smiles but creeping into his eyes is fear.

Ziven sighs and then nods.  "Yea.  They are.  But I don't know about LOVE ... maybe WANTS is more like it."  he smiles himself.  "Well, don't expect ME to stop you from being a jackass to him.  But it really IS my job."  he winks.  "You are the man I love.  And everyone at that concert will see me with you.  Not paying attention to the music.  Hell, maybe I'll even sing every song to YOU."

Garrett laughs "I'll have to work not to feel awkward about that...not you singing to me....just in that situation. We don't have to go......is your friend Jeff going?" He has a look of dawning "Oh god....I talked Izumi into buying a ticket too......"

Ziven laughs along and resumes eating the food.  "Jeff is taking his wife.  He will be there to hold me back if I decide to commit murder."  he assures Garrett.  "But that's good.  Izumi can hold you back.  Or hold me back."  he closes his eyes, then opens them.  "They can all keep me out of jail an din your arms."  he winks and eats a bit more.

Garrett picks up one of the roll pieces and dips it in wasabi and soy sauce "This is either an awesome idea, or a horrible idea. I'm on the fence. Maybe we should send Keiko a plane ticket and get all the exes dealt with at once..." He jokes.

Ziven has filled his mouth with some sushi and chuckles as he chews and swallows.  "It's probably both."  he decides.  "And screw her ... no .. don't.  You're mine now."  he declares.

Garrett shudders in revulsion "No danger of that...does Sebastian like women too? We could try to sick them on each other....see if the world implode s."

Ziven laughs.  "Not a bad idea.  He does, but he's an attention whore.  And a bottom."

Garrett moves his lips into a line, shifting them to one side "Well she's a bit of a prude so I doubt she'd strap anything on to accommodate that." He eats his next piece thoughtfully and watches Ziven. After he chews and swallows he gulps and asks quietly "Does it bother you that I don't... I mean that we haven't...." He cuts off looking a little self conscious.

Ziven chews and swallows, then looks at Garrett.  "Making love is making love."  he tells him.  "And the love we make is perfect for us.  I told you.  If you aren't into anal sex, then we don't have it.  Besides, we're more than just sex, me and you."  he smiles and winks.

Garrett grins back "I'm glad you feel that way. I have to confess it's more of an aversion to the idea...I've never actually tried it. Maybe I'm being closed minded."

Ziven grins.  "When you're ready we'll try it."  he shrugs.  "Tonight to ten years from now of another fifty lifetimes.  I'll love you if we NEVER to it, baby."  he sighs.  "There is pain and pleasure involved ... at least the first time.  And the idea of hurting you....."

Garrett considers this as he eats, involuntarily clenching "I'll think about it."

Ziven chuckles.  "You do that."  he advises, eating more.  After a moment, he casually speaks again.  "In the meantime, I will simply continue to enjoy she soft stroking of your beautiful cock.  The intoxicating smell of your pre-cum.  The sound of your breathing when you feel my mouth around you, and the taste of your beautiful and sweet release."

Garrett chews his last bite distractedly and looks at Ziven like he might just strip and lie down on the table in front of him, offering himself as dessert. He licks his lips and stands up with a little smile, a hard on already visible against his cotton pants as it presses the fabric, leaning to one side "Yes please..." He whispers and his eyes hart towards the bed.

Ziven swallows his last bite and stands as well.  He reaches and takes Garrett's hand and leads him towards the food of their bed.  Looking into his eyes he then kisses him deeply, moving close and indeed beginning to stroke Garrett's cock through his pants.  "I love you so much ...."  he breathes.

Garrett moans into the kiss and again at the stroke as he slides his hands over Ziven's ass and squeezes lightly murmuring back "I love you too...."

Ziven grins and deepens the kiss.  He begins to undo Garrett's pants and sink to his knees.  "I'm still hungry."  he announces, moving to free Garrett's cock and lick before taking the tip in his mouth to gently suck.

Garrett kisses back urgently and then smiles into it as he feels his pants open. When he sinks down and he feels Ziven's tongue and mouth he grunts and strokes Ziven's hair.

With one hand, Ziven reaches back to undo his long hair, tossing aside the wire coil blindly.  Then he lifts his head, licking down one side and up the other, lowering Garrett's pants move.  And then he opens wider and takes in more of the cock, sighing softly.

Garrett leans back a bit on the bed and grips the mattress with one hand, thrusting lightly into Ziven's mouth. Fuck he was getting close already just knowing what his lover could do to him. He gave a little cry as the hair flung around and Ziven took him in further.

Ziven eagerly takes in more, sucking eagerly.  Not rushing, but encouraging.  He loved the taste of Garrett.  Reaching up his body, he finds and caresses his face.

Garrett moans deeply and kisses at the hand, letting Ziven work his magic. He slides a hand down and caresses Ziven's back, neck and chest.

Ziven deep throats for a second or two.  Not enough to set o his gag reflex, but enough to make Garrett feel it.  His free hand begins to fondle the sacks.

Garrett shudders again and falls back at the deep throat, his hands gripping all the covers and twisting. The fondling is nice but it doesn't lessen or heighten it beyond his already very happy place.

Ziven is not trying to make his lover orgasm.  He is enjoying giving Garrett head, so he continues his play, making his own little happy noises as he pleases his lover.

Garrett just writhes and loves it all, feeling the happy slow teasing. Ziven's noises make him stiffen ever so slightly more if it's possible.

Ziven pulls his head off of Garrett for a second and then begins a deep head bob, sucking softly but taking him in and then lifting his head almost, but not quite off of him.  It is very rythmic and almost hypnotic.

This start Garrett down a definite path to getting off and he's soon grunting on each bob. He turns his head and bits at a handful of the bedding, sinking his teeth into it.

Ziven continues, judging his lovers reaction positively.  He places both of his hands on either side of Garrett's hips and continues exactly as he had been before.  Perhaps a touch more vigorously.

Garrett just loses it after about a minute of that shift without even time to warn Ziven. He cries out once as he releases and thrusts until it's done and he just falls back panting.

Ziven, at this point in his relationship with Garrett doesn't need a warning.  He swallows what he is given and finally lifts his head, climbing onto the bed a little bit and laying beside Garrett.  "Dessert.  Better than cake."  he pronounces.

Garrett can't help but chuckle "I love you...and you're too kind...and fuckin hot." He rolls to him and holds him.

Ziven holds him close.  "Nothing but truth for you, baby.  And I am ALL yours.  Mind, body and spirit."  he caresses his hair and looks at him.  "Sometimes I think you're a dream.  Like ... maybe I tripped and hit my head that day we had the cake and have been in a beautiful coma ever since."  he chuckles.

Garrett snuggles into him "If you're dreaming...so am I." He sighs and then kisses Ziven's neck sweetly, sliding his hand up and down Ziven's chest and just teasingly around the abdomen.

Ziven wraps his arm around Garrett.  "Then I guess we're both awake.  And loving it."  he glances down at the hand on his chest and sighs in contentment even as his cock twitches in anticipation.

Garrett keeps kissing at his neck and just starts lightly caressing his cock like he's tracing it slowly. His kisses slowly move down the chest but not too fast.

Ziven sighs and lays his head back onto the mattress, his long hair pooling all around him.  He watches Garrett and is calmed by watching him.  SO loving and caring.  All he ever wanted he had.

Garrett gently wraps his finger around Ziven's cock now, beginning to jack him. He means to go slow but the hardness gets him excited and he starts in a  little fast. He's kissing low enough so that  his face is beside his hand and he licks at the base of Ziven from the side to let him know where he is.

Ziven moans softly at not only the stroking but the lick.  "Oh baby ...."  he reaches to stroke at Garrett's hair and back.  He props himself up a little, watching.

The lick was a tease but now Garrett just goes for it and puts his mouth over the tip, still jacking and getting more intense. He remembers the humming trick and lets out a low moan that vibrates all around the tip of Ziven's cock.

Ziven is glad to see hos bold Garrett has become with him, as opposed to the beginning of their relationship.  I shows confidence and he loves seeing that in his lover.  The humming makes him cry out.  "Gar ... God, Gar ..." and his own hips lift, eagerly as if begging for more.
t
Garrett knows where this is going and smiles as he offers more, as much as it takes, increasing his grip and speed ever so slightly as he keeps letting out low long moans.

Ziven is in ecstasy.  "Garret ....  I feel it .. yes ... yes ...."  and he doesn't even try to resist.  he begins to cum, throwing his head back and bucking his hips before collapsing, panting hard.  "Gar ...."

Garrett rides out the storm and then crawls up to lie down with him, wrapping his whole body around the man he loves and just being madly in love and fully connected. Sebastian who? Keiko who? There was only Ziven.

Ziven holds Garret with shaking arms.  This is his man.  Sure there had been others, but this one was the most special.  "I love you.  I ADORE you.  SO much."  he whispers, burying his face in Garrett's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment