Sunday, February 26, 2017

Casual RP February 16th - Sasha, Anna and Hani

Sasha Williams all but skips into the Dandelion.  "Hi!"  she begins to look t the display and options and then sees Anna.  "Oh Hi Miss Anna, right?"  she hasn't seen the lady for a LONG time."

Anna Wright looks up from casually scrolling on her phone and smiles "Just Anna. Hi Sasha."

Sasha Williams keeps looking at the menu.  "Let me have a loaf of the white wheat bread and ..."  she considers.  "Four coffee rolls, please.  Oh and a coffee!"  Tara nods and tells her the coffee rolls will take a while.  new batch in the oven.  Sash sort of squees and nods.  "That's fine."

Anna Wright looks mildly amused by the squee "Good day then Sasha? You're welcome to come sit. How's your mom doing?"

Sasha Williams takes the wrapped bread and her coffee and moves over.  Fresh out the oven coffee rolls?  DUH!"  she rolls her eyes dramatically.  "My mom's doin pretty well.  She has 2 jobs sort of, so I'm helping out.  learning to cook.  My gran is comparing this bread to the bread I left in t he oven at home."  she snorts.  "No pressure, Sasha."

Anna Wright looks back towards the ovens and then at Sasha "Your Gran is setting bakery standards at home?" she laughs "Geez. Does she live with you now too?"

Sasha Williams nods.  "ell they both can cook real good."  she replies.  "So i gotta too."  she nods.  "Yea.  She got out in time.  She likes it here too.  Says its all safe here, so I can go around alone and suff."

Anna Wright nods "It is a pretty safe town. I mean nowhere is perfect but this is pretty good. Got out in time? Is she from one of the countries Trump is trying to ban?"

Sasha Williams nods. "I'm learning that.  And that not every noise in the woods is a serial killer."  she grins.  "No she says its preemptive.  Cause Trump won't know the difference between none of the brown people he can't stand.  She's from Chicago originally but moved from Minneapolis."

Anna Wright makes a face "She could have a point there. It's unbelievable that this is still going on in the States. I hope your Gran likes life here at least."

Sasha Williams sighs.  "You know ... I didn't REALLY think this could happen but it's like its all going backwards.  I mean ... you supposed to have religious freedom.  And Muslim is a religion BUT Trump do't like Mexicans .. and I can only guess if you put a Mexican and a Italian or someone side by side he wouldn't be able to tell the difference if they kept their mouths shut."  she nods.  "She does and also says I can get a good education here even if she thinks homeschooling gonna skyrocket in America now."

Anna Wright nods "It could. Have you met any other homeschooled kids here...oh wait Hani right? You both are......" She looks a little troubled by the idea of Hani after knowing they got in a fist fight "Do you and Hani....get along OK?" she asks carefully.

Sasha Williams nods.  "Yea. but Hani and I don't school like together.  I guess we learn survival stuff."  she holds up her hand.  "Not zombie stuff.  REAL stuff.  Like I don't know.  Maybe even a war."  she leans forward and lowers her voice.  "Is it true Muslims crossing the boarder to come here?"  she asks in a whisper.

Anna Wright grimaces a little at the word war and nods again "Yep...a ton of asylum seekers are coming into Canada. Have you been reading the CBC? In the prairies they're losing fingers and toes from the cold, wading through snow in farmer's fields. Scary stuff."

Sasha Williams nods.  "Yea.  It's bad.  And after a while Canadians gonna get sick of it and want them to go someplace else.  Then its all trouble.  she sighs.  "America used to be all like bring me your tired and poor and huddled masses. Now gramma says it says whites only."  she swallows and sighs, dipping her head.  "Says we gone back at least 60 years.  Maybe more.  Maybe a LOT more."

Anna Wright sighs "So far, most of our leaders seem to have the viewpoint of helping people who need it. I hope it stays that way. Diversity is why we exist. We best not forget it."

Sasha Williams nods.  "I guess we'll find out .. if they keep on coming ... I'm guessin it'll result in some bad things.  Mostly like slums and homelessness and jobs lost to so called natives."  she sighs.  "Sorry. I don't have a whole lot of faith in humanity.  Too much Internet."  she jokes.

Anna Wright smiles kindly at Sasha "I'm hopeful. Don't lose yours yet.......you're too young to give

Sasha Williams offers her half an incredulous smile. The other half is surprised. "Well it's kinda too late for ll that but .... this place kinda gives some back to me."  she pauses.  "But if it all goes bad ... I want to be ready.  I could even help defend Cedar Point."she suggests, as if the call has gone out to form a militia.

Anna Wright has to work not to smile. She knows this kid has had a different life. She tries to redirect "Well I think the worst thing coming our way in the spring are the raccoons. They come every spring...."

Sasha Williams 's eyes widen.  "Raccoons? Really?"  she looks eager.  "I've seen videos .. they're smart.  I wonder if they make as good pets as the videos claim ....."  she could be plotting.

Anna Wright shakes her head and pleads "Do NOT feed them Sasha! Some of them are rabid. We had a major issue last year. Two cops got bit. We all had to get vaccinated.....NOT pets! Wild animals."

Sasha Williams twists her lips in a slight pout.  "Well ... granted .. they aren't as useful as dogs are." she grugdenly admits.  "And I know Officer Reinhardt hates them, and I want to stay on his good side for my lessons." she arches a brow. "I thought rabies shots were for AFTER you got bit?  More research, I see."

Haninozuka Wang walks in and leans in on the counter 'hmm 'he looks at display trying to make up his mind

Sasha Williams looks over at Hani.  "Hey, you gonna spoil your appetite for dinner!"  she calls, teasing.

Haninozuka Wang huffs out 'I'm a growing boy beside .. were have liver.... like calf liver  'he scrunches his nose . 'why can my parents just cook.. sushi or something... 'he sigh a bit whiny .. as his stupid hormones at wreaking havoc on his teen body .. with his voice cracking ' oh fuck.. really .. 'he say his voice faltering .. an he looks back in the glass.

Anna Wright has to turn as she stifles a laugh, remembering that age and male friends. she turns back "Hi Hani. You could make them sushi?"

Sasha Williams looks scandalized.  "Liver?  What did YOU do?"  she wonders and grins, but doesn't laugh at his cracking voice.  "We're having black eyes peas and ham hocks."  she announces.  "And fresh baked bread.  I made some and I bought some. Just in case I suck." she looks at Hani carefully.  "You know how to do all that?  I thought you were Chinese?"  shes still learning not to do ... that.

Haninozuka Wang spots a big  zit on .. his nose in his reflect 'the fuck is this .. 'hes voice goes high pitch as he overacts .. he turns covering his face with his hand trying to act cool . 'yeah .. I'm going to your house.. 'he say then looks at the counter and orders pointing massive bunch of sweet with his free hand . 'all of those to go.. 'he sympathize with the pimpling clerk ..' he turns back 'I don't know how , and I'm not Chinese.. I'm half Japanese and half wherever the fuck wolf is 'he in huffs not related to their question .

Anna Wright shrugs "OK. All I said was make sushi. I'm a Euro descended sorta mutt but I make nori rolls, not traditionally I'm sure. I wouldn't dare compete with the chefs at Sakura....but one of them did teach me to make rolls." She smiles "No worries Hani, no assumptions. and Sasha's dinner does sound tasty." She smiles over at Sasha.

Sasha Williams purses her lips.  "You wanna get rid of .. you know." she touches her nose casually.  "You might wanna stay away from ... you know." she twitters her finger at the display taking in ...well ... most of it.  "And you welcome to.  Gran and Mama love how you eat.  Like you just don't care."  she rolls her eyes.

Haninozuka Wang shoves his debit card to the young lady and starts eating them the moment he gets the bag.. 'he looks back to the them like some beast 'suz... me . 'he ask 'face full of cookies 'he looks over to Sasha as he walks over bringing the bag . 'he looks at you 'you take these and you might as well tell Angus hes going to have a ghost buddy .. Me.. 'he say dramatically . he sniffles a bit unfocused 'oh my god.. i love your grands food .. you think she can make me doubles

Anna Wright blinks at Hani as he inhales "Chew......chew and breathe..." She jokes.

Sasha Williams arches a brow.  "O yea Casper the friendly beef ghost.  No thanks.  I got hips to worry about and skin, too." she laughs.  "My Gran always cooks like she tryin to feed the Tusgee Airmen.  So yea.  Pack it in."  she takes her phone out of her pocket and sends a message.  "Save the liver for when we desperate cause half of America immigrated."  she giggles.  "Spam and liver on my list of desperation foods."  she announces.  "And asparagus.  UGH!"

Haninozuka Wang looks oddly at the both of them as he eat half of the bag of cookies  hungrily like he hasn't eaten for days.. when you can literally smell the ginger and beef from his round of hitting up both Sakura and the dragon.. 'he looks at you 'he hates beef... but he wouldn't tell me why .. i thinks its the blood that poor kid fuck know what he went through . 'he shakes his head 'it bad when your have to calm down a tween ghost.. that's suppose be making you shit your pant 'he say excitedly ' he nods 'you keep the liver.. I don't like I've with a fava beans and a nice Chianti."

Anna Wright laughs "I quite like asparagus....but it took awhile. You have a ghost who likes beef in your house Hani? As opposed to Hanibal Lecktor?"

Sasha Williams snorts.  "Well if the world keeps on you better like it!"  she tells him.  "But don't eat the liver ... its the filter of the body.  Heart ....  that's probably another story.  But I hear human flesh isn't really good so .. meh ... if it comes to that I'll jut go vegan."

 Haninozuka Wang shakes his head .. 'he hates.. it . and blood .. hides my dresser when I watch horror flicks 'he say ominously ' he say softly like he  is talking about an annoyingly kid brother . 'yeah I heard the heart was good .. I had pig heart once.. 'eh say softly 'it goes good with a bottle of sangria mountain dew 'he say softly 'well I like meat .. a lot but yeah ..I think when I get older I'll slaughter my own stock... seen some bad shit on the net .. about .. slaughterhouses and the raising of stock 'he say softly finishing the other half of his cookies.

Anna Wright tries not to react at the organ meat talk and the simultaneous cookie eating but politely excuses herself "Well I hope you both have a good dinner. I think I'll go make...a salad..." She laughs as she stands and picks up her phone.

Sasha Williams snorts and rolls her eyes, albeit patiently. "My gran used to make headcheese ... another place I draw the line unless I got no other choice. Lincoln died so I don't have to eat that crap." she watches him eat as her order comes up. "Yea, I gotta get this home. Show up round 6, Hani .. as usual." she calls on her way out the door.

Haninozuka Wang waves at Anna smiling broadly'but baracoa is nice though .. and its make from cows head meat 'he say   turns and to her 'yeah . yeah." But the door closes and Hani is alone with his hormones and cookie crumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment