Friday, January 27, 2017

Hani Babysits the Stanley Twins - Hani, Mason and Mabel

Tuesday, January 24th, Parent Teacher Conference Night at Cedar Point School

Mason Stanley smiles as he finishes ALMOST all of his homework and hops up. "Done!" he proclaims, having ignored his math book completely.


Mabel Stanley looks shrewdly at their new babysitter and then sideways at her brother "Hmmm....." She draws in her geography book as she half reads.

Haninozuka Wang has his own homework as he figures out a complicated math question ''you sure lil man 'he say as he takes out his graphing calculator.

Mason Stanley pauses halfway to the television.  "Yes?"  its an interesting answer in the form of a question.

Mabel Stanley wrinkles her nose at Hani "Mom said you went to homeschool? You still have HOMEwork?"

Haninozuka Wang chuckle . do you want me to check it . you know just to make sure  ... cuz i don't mind helping .. i love math!' he say a bit wary of the child but tries to sound helpful  ' he smiles 'well technically anywhere i do my work is home .. especially if its at home ' he laughs 'its more like I'm doing my school lesson now.. cuz i don't sleep like everyone else 'he say in a fakingly vampire tone but smiles.

Mason Stanley narrows his eyes.  "I guess ....."  but he sits and pulls the math book to him as if the raccoon on the cover is frothing at the mouth.  He opens is, pulls the calculator to himself and begins to figure on a page using only the calculator.  "Man gave us calculators so we don't have to DO math."  he preaches.  "No bedtime?  COOL!!!"  his Other homework is damn good.


 Mabel Stanley takes out her red pen and draws magma pouring out from the sectioned globes, with steam rising "they really should improve these graphics. This book is boring. Mason you can't use a calculator in the test." She waits until Hani looks away and whips an eraser at him "Mason!" She fakes a shocked look.

Haninozuka Wang laughs softly .'my bedtime is late at night.. i have insomnia and cant sleep at night 'he laughs so i sleep in the day .. like a vampire 'he say chuckling like  the count off of sesame street '   he laughs 'like the count i actually like math 'he smiles. he shrugs  as he doodle 'shes right .. he points his pencil at her waving it 'not to do math .. just graphing . and stuff. 'he looks at you.. 'but yeah .. my dad doesn't let me use a regular calculator when i sit a test or quiz 'he smirks .. 'he imitates his dad in Mandarin .. before switching to English 'that means .. how will you learn  what is there isn't a calculator around . and you need to figure sometime . " he says jokingly but respectfully. Hani feels the eraser hit his cheek an turns to catch it in his pointed canine teeth.. that he inherited from Wolf.

Mason Stanley snorts and starts to reply with.  "I'm not taking a te...."  and Hani is hit with the eraser.  "HA!  he snorts.  "You throw like a GIRL!"  he goes back to his calculated math homework.  He arches his brows at the Sesame Street reference.  "Dude.  We're 10."  and then shrugs.  "What do you need to calculate when you don't have a calculator?  When I am rich I will just hire someone to do the math."


Mabel Stanley looks weirded out by the pointed teeth. Maybe their babysitter IS a vampire and then without taking her eyes off Hani she hucks her pen at her brother "I AM a girl pea brain!" She squints at Hani "Why are your teeth like that?"

Haninozuka Wang looks at  Mason 'money... unless you like getting jipped at the store 'he laugh softly 'then don't do math .. 'he smiles . 'if you don't learn .. your accountant will cheat you out of money and you wont be rich for long but yeah .. 'he say as he scribbles some more figures on his notebook 'cuz I'm a vampire lycan hybrid 'he laugh softly 'dunno they been that way when i lost my baby teeth .. my dad has them too 'he smiles his fanged smile and chew on  end of his pencil as he thinks.
Mason Stanley snorts when he gets hit by the pen.  "I know that."  he looks at Hani.  "Not everyone is a thief.  The vast majority of people are honest, like me."  he blinks his innocent eyes at the babysitter.  "That's when I hire the lawyer to sue the accountant." he runs down the list of math problems quickly, as hes not had to think about it much.  "Our parents hired an undead animal t babysit us."  he shakes his head.  "They shoulda offered Gramps money."  he snorts and tosses the pen back at Mabel.

Mabel Stanley catches the pen "Do you only suck human blood at the full moon? Can we hire you as a hit vampire for bullies?" She looks at Mason like this idea intrigues her "Don't get me wrong, I love Grandpa....but he has that moral code...."

Haninozuka Wang raises his brow 'not if you don't have anymore money cuz your  accountant deposited it in a offshore bank accountant in Stockholm 'he say softy laughs he figures at a hard question ' not everyone is honest.. which is sad but those are the breaks kiddo'he say softly 'I'm alive ' he smiles 'nah .. i don't like human blood.. too bitter .. he says jokingly  i prefer to just make it out of corn syrup and food coloring and corn starch .. ' he trails off joking.

Mason Stanley considers and nods.  "Yea.  That DOES get in the way."  he admits.  Then he waits on the answer to possibly hiring themselves an undead vampire werewolf bodyguard.  "In other words, you're a cynical fake."  he shrugs.  "And if you mean a SWISS bank account that's one thing.  The Swedes another.  I read about them at my grandfathers."

Mabel Stanley perks up at Mason's reference "Yeah...that was a cool book. I want to be one of those girls with candles on my head....and set those big straw goats on fire!" She thinks about what Hani actually said though "Does corn syrup, corn starch and food colouring MAKE convincing looking blood? Asking for a friend...."

Haninozuka Wang looks at you 'nah .. i wish i was.. to be around for ages.. seeing  the pasting of time 'he smiles bit .. slightly 'but maybe that just my cover so that i don't spill the secret code of vampires .. 'eh says knowingly  and to the unlearn he pull off a convincing creepy stare .. ' i meant Stockholm .. cuz people would suspect you to dump it in Switzerland 'he nods and looks at Mabel and pull out a small vial that dangles from his necklace there is a skull on it ..'made it today .. 'he smiles 'just tastes like syrup that you putt on pancakes.. this one is drinkable.. it has cherry cordial.

Mason Stanley listens carefully as he finishes up with the calculator.  He closes the book.  "Another perfect grade."  he announces and leans back.  "That would just be stupid, but alright.  Doesn't matter because I'll always have my calculator with me."  he looks at the vial.  "I drink my own blood every chance I get.  It's like copper.  But I don't think it can replace water.  No water, no life."

Mabel Stanley eyes Hani with cautious curiosity "Where did our mom get your name from again?" She shuts her book "And I'm done too....let's watch TV......"

 Haninozuka Wang shrugs 'i personality don't like that coppery taste but that me 'he shrugs and smile s'Ms. Yamada i think .. Tristan's mom .. i babysit him from time to time 'he say  'sounds good ' he say scribbling the last answer to his math worksheet 'well there is that down .. now just have the others to go .. but ill finish them latter 'he laughs ' i have all night i just woke up . he smiles his charmingly macabre smiles.. that either creeps some people out or draw them like flies to Hani 'he stands up and stretches.

Mason Stanley moves to the couch, listening carefully for the reply.  "Some vampire."  he scoffs and then nods.  "Ohhhhhh ...  Tristan. He's like my best friend."  he rolls his eyes.  "We've had Leslie, and Kimmie, Dan, Herbert, Kelly and Richard.  Maybe you're lucky 7 in about 9 months ... but not if you honestly think you're creeping US out."  he laughs and grabs the remote.

Mabel Stanley beams "You're like a friendly vampire zomboy. Did you ever see that movie Bunks? Where the zombie is all cheerful and jumping on the trampoline? It was too bad about Richard. Those paint buckets were badly arranged....but I saw him out walking without his brace the other day so I don't think mom and dad will get sued."

Haninozuka Wang looks at him innocently ' I'm like mine with more of a irony taste more filling he jokes ' he smiles 'yeah he a cool kid.. he nod s' I don't try to creep people out . I'm just me and it happens that way .. my grin is way to thin and wide and my teeth are pointed but yeah .. 'he say 'what you think of watching . 'he say softly . he turn to Mabel and grins . ' That's a good one.. i also like Shaun of the dead, fido and warm bodies 'he laugh softly 'something like that .. he smiles.

Mason Stanley nods and leans back.  "Yea, I saw him too. They're safe.  Kelly and Kimmie both said we belong on NoSitEm dot com." he rolls his eyes.  "Kimmie's hair grew back and it looks better short ANYWAY."  he looks at Hani.  "It's not creeping US out.  But it looks like Mabel has a crush.  We're used to the REAL deal.  Our grandfather and father are BOTH burn victims for REAL..  A smile that makes my sister swoon and slightly sharp cainines ... you need to work on it.  We can help if you want."

Mabel Stanley throws a pillow at her brother "I am NOT swooning. He's not my type..." She looks at Hani "No offence. I'd prefer a boy with a crossbow to a suffering poet vampire any day, and it's true about the burns......but your teeth are cool. I'd just start frothing at people at random to part crowds if I had those. But I do have a wiggly one..." She opens her mouth and flicks it with her tongue. It's positively dangling.

Haninozuka Wang: he laugh softy  but perks up.. 'really what happened to them 'he say softly 'nah that cuz you two are tough as nail 'he smiles 'nositem.com 'he ask with interest .. 'you kiddos seem like legit... 'he say softy . he nods and say in a creepy as tone. 'will you help me 'he smiles back . Haninozuka Wanglooks at Mabel 'good idea ill keep that in mind 'he smiles.

Mason Stanley laughs and picks the pillow up after it hits him.  "There was a fire at my Dad's school when he was in high school.  Grandpa is a fireman and he rescued them, but got burned.  Like I Backdraft ... which we never saw, by the way."  he makes like he is cracking his knuckles.  He looks at Hani.  "Alright ... the teeth have potential but vampires seem to have given way to zombies.  Frankly, I'm a werewolf guy, myself.  So I can help."  he strokes his smooth chin.  "Ever consider perming your hair?  You know make it all shaggy like a REAL wolf?"  apparently they like this one, as they have not made any of their classic 'thebabysitter mustdie' moves.

Mabel Stanley nods at her brother and adds "And stop brushing your teeth altogether....let them just go yellow.....like you're feral.....grow your fingernails really long...until they curl and gnarl your fingers...and use them to stab your food and rake down the windows from the outside after you leave a building. Technically it's not illegal if someone calls the cops. You also can't actually get kicked out of a restaurant for bad table manners. We've been testing that...."

Haninozuka Wang watches the twins with interest as he tucks the vial back under his shirt. 'not big on perming it .. also my dad the wolf.. so that a bit unoriginal but what if i go all cybergothic.. minus the  .. space stuff. 'he say thinks his brain working 'nah cant go totally feral cuz you still need to fit in abit or the village will torch you ass. .. plus . sometimes hiding in front of there eyes is the best thing.. he ponders and a cold waft of air blows pass them the hair on his neck stands up  as he thinks .. '

 Mason Stanley nods almost frantically.  "Yes!  But not TOO long but curling like a real dog or wolf.  And yes.  We've been looking into laws a lot lately.  We want a computer for our birthday."  Hani balks o perming his hair. "So your DAD has the scruffy hair?  And why would't you fit in with long nails."  he narrows his eyes ad gives him an odd look.  "But I can understand your need to fit in with society." there is something in his tone that suggests the exact opposite of his words.

Mabel Stanley feels the air move, but it's an older house and she shrugs "Fitting in can cause less questions. Sometimes you just need a bird's eye view.....and the Internet....although an infrared sensor would be great too..."

 Haninozuka Wang nods  and snaps his finger 'i like the long nails .. thing .. nah .. he is just name wolf .. but its hard to perm my hair 'eh say soflty but I'm cool with the scragginess  cuz that doable withthe hipsters and stuff .. so i fit in .... he looks up in the air watching Angus sneak around then hide behind his chair . he bites his lip with his fanged canine trying not to laughs at a 100 year 10 year ghost afraid of a human girl .

Mason Stanley considers.  "Damn ... when we get our computer we need to lookup more on lyncanthropy.  They do't let me go online unsupervised at school and I got in trouble on my granddad's laptop ... if I can get on it next visit I'll do more research on it ... and traps."  he rolls his eyes.  "Perms are easy to do with a home kit.  Just like dying it is all.  If ya can dye it ya can perm it."  he looks at Hani and deadpans.  "You understand that if you come with psychosis my sister and I did not cause ourselves, our parents are not likely to hire you again, right?"  he asks.  "What are you supposed to be looking at?"

 Mabel Stanley looks at Mason "Told you we should come up with a waiver for new sitters." She glances at Hani "Yes what?"

Haninozuka Wang looks at you 'um .. a fly.. or a bee i thinks he say softly swatting the air as Angus sits on his head 'just something . supernatural maybe 'eh jokes but looks up serious. shaking his head and back down at the charges .. 'k your going think I'm batshit crazy but i have a 100 year old 10 year ghost on my head and he has a crush on Mabel. he say seriously .. 'and he left.. 'he rolls his eyes 'seriously I'm not making this up 'he say knowingly.

Mason Stanley shakes his head.  "Mom and Dad'll trust anyone.  It's almost cute."  he looks at Hani and then at his sister.  "Yup.  Insane.  But ... that beats overprotective, inattentive, accident prone and just plain stupid."  he slaps his knees and stands.  "I'd better go take my turn in the bath before bed.  See.  I'm being good.  Don't let Casper molest my sister.  You might even make it to three jobs."  he waves ad bolts up the stairs singing the Casper the Friendly Ghost song, but quietly.

Mabel Stanley rolls her eyes at her brother and says "Look Hani, if you're some sort of pervert, I take Judo. And don't say the word shit in front of my Dad....he will put a bar of soap right in your mouth and not the nice Christmas smelling stuff either." She clicks on the TV and starts to channel surf, keeping a wary eye on the ghost boy.

Haninozuka Wang exhales 'he wont .. hes scared of girls'he say softly .. he say as he stands to gather his lessons and brings them back to the chair 'not insane.. just have pesky spirits that like to yack at me cuz nobody else believe they exist 'he exhales 'aren't i the lucky one 'he muttering a bitter at . 'I'm not a perv.. that just wrong 'he shakes his head as he does his homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment