Thursday, January 19, 2017

Casual RP January 19th - Michael, Ryan, Hani

Ryan Yamada looks Micheal over critically "You're healthy now right?"

Michael Reinhardt rolls his eyes. "Yes, Mom. I am. Thanks. I plan to bathe Aspirin in ammonia and bleach tonight JUST in case."

Ryan Yamada snorts "Perfect. Might fix some other stuff too. Which way are we walking the beat today?"

Michael Reinhardt laughs. "You KNOW I was joking, right?" he points towards the cemetery. "That way. AWAY from our building." he rolls his eyes again. "And the post office. AND the mayors office." he jokes.

Ryan Yamada stops, glancing at the Yamada ancestor's area on habit "God what a week! Do you think it's really Shirley Douglas boning that old crankpot?"

Michael Reinhardt shakes his head in some manner of disbelief. "I have NO idea, but hell. They're in their damn 80's. More power to em if they can." he glances towards the end of the cemetery. "You ever met him? That article makes him sound like Stalin and my Dad had a baby."

Ryan Yamada nods as he walks forward "Yeah he was a trip. Saw a few of us just starting shift and we didn't move fast enough so he asked if "we boys just suck the town's teat. Be a hell of an irony if he's doing it.....poor taste I know...."

Michael Reinhardt groans. "VERY bad taste. If I was the blackmailing type I'd tell Brate. But he'd probably just laugh." he stops a second and looks over at Harley's grave. He never really stopped visiting it so it is still well maintained, but his visits are much fewer than they were. And he's moving on ... moving in with Stephanie and Tristan.

Ryan Yamada grins and then sees where Michael is looking and nods, not asking but just acknowledging and then gesturing to the residential area "Galley and then a circle through the alley?"

Michael Reinhardt nods and looks in that direction. "Yup." he starts moving. "Hey. My mom is coming on Saturday. And with me moving in with Steph ... I was thinking she could live there. She's got this thing about not being a burden on me and John, but also having no home. So that works out." he grins. "So you have another emergency babysitter when .. what are you naming the kid again? And whose last name is she gonna have ... probably India's huh? You guys aren't married." he doesn't sound disapproving just concerned.

Ryan Yamada listens and then says "Your Mom? That's good right?" He laughs "Jayla Sakura.....Like Ayla Sakura? The Jedi...." He looks thoughtful "You know when didn't talk about the last names. I'm really fine with whatever she wants though." He walks forward towards the school.

Michael Reinhardt nods. "Yea. This way she doesn't have to sleep on my couch and feel like she's a visitor. Even bought her a new mattress because I can't afford the therapy involved in her sleeping on the mattress me and ..." he stops. No need making Ryan think about it, either. "Jayla the Jedi. Wow, nicknames to use before the kid is even here." he teases. He pauses a moment. "You COULD always marry her." he suggests. "See, that way I could ..." and again he cuts himself off.

Ryan Yamada is nodding along and then tenses up about the mattress reference "Ah.....don't just don't....." He shakes it off and thinks about the marriage suggestion "It's crossed my mind and who knows right, wrong order by some people's view but..." He looks quizzical "You could what Mike?" He walks around by the school and then takes the crosswalk to set a good example and heads for the lane.

 Michael Reinhardt chuckles and moves with his partner. "And she's probably got lawyers and pre-nups and shit like that, too." he pauses ad waits until they are across the street. "I was thinking ... of asking Stephanie to maybe ... I don't know ... it's too soon to ask her to marry me." he both tells and reverses himself like a sap.

Ryan Yamada's eyes widen and then he looks really into the idea and smacks Mike on the arm with the back of his hand "You should man. She'd say yes, I'm sure of it. I won't say anything though if you have some big ...plan. I don't think Indy would hit me with a prenup. I told her right off I'm not after her money....just her body..." he laughs "Course then I knocked her up so there ya go." He walks down the lane seeing a few kids run off from a garbage bin and opens it cautiously, pulling out 3 fire crackers "Shit...." The kids had scattered so fast and in all directions so they'd never be caught, at least not this time.

Michael Reinhardt shrugs. "Don't say anything about it. I'm still working my way up to it. And there's Tristan to consider. He seems to like me well enough. He hasn't burned any of my clothes AND forgave that whole burning ... thing....." he laughs at the pre-nup thing too. "Babies DO last longer than marriages." he looks at the firecrackers. "Are they lit?" he peers at them. "Man these kids ...."

Ryan Yamada shakes his head "Not yet.....brats. Tristan likes you though, like really likes you. It'll be cool."

Michael Reinhardt nods."He's a great kid. Little clumsy but ... he's patient. Teaching me Minecraft. Turns out ... I'm an idiot in that area." he laughs.


Ryan Yamada laughs "Minecraft? I actually kinda like it....you can fight zombies and shit....little square assed zombies. And jury's still out on that." He teases.

Michael Reinhardt snorts. "Yea... I know. I keep getting killed." he announces. "Now in Halo, I'm good. Minecraft I'm a blockhead. Get it? Blockhead." he waggles his eyebrows.

Ryan Yamada rolls his eyes "Blockhead indeed. You'll catch on..i mean kids do it right? Course Tris is a pretty smart little dude....alright let's walk down and around?"

Michael Reinhardt nods. "Hopefully before he gives up o me as a useless adult." he nods again. "Let's go."


Ryan Yamada chuckles "We can see city hall...think there's any press still sniffing around? God that Potter woman is a piece of work...."

Michael Reinhardt considers this. "I hope not ... they wouldn't go after India, would they? I mean is that woman ... ugh." he groans at the very idea.

Ryan Yamada shrugs the idea off "No, the shitty part of her life is behind her. I mean unless they want to get on her for having a bay out of wedlock which nowadays is more than half of people having kids right?" He walks down by the bakery "Coffee?"

 Michael Reinhardt agrees. "And I'd have to sic April on em. Then my mom can come visit me IN the jail. Assault with a deadly Siamese." he looks at Ryan. "You know I never say no to coffee. It might even make up for your treatment of me during my illness."

Michael Reinhardt agrees. "And I'd have to sic April on em. Then my mom can come visit me IN the jail. Assault with a deadly Siamese." he looks at Ryan. "You know I never say no to coffee. It might even make up for your treatment of me during my illness."

 Ryan Yamada: Ryan snorts "Hey, I need to stay well. Could be any day man. I mean technically it's tomorrow but our midwife says that's rare." He walks up to Tara "Two large coffees please....I've got them both." He quick draws on the back card and grins "Be glad it's not Lysol.

Michael Reinhardt nods. "Well, if it's Saturday, we have the day off and I can come by and entertain you guys. I hear it can take 18 or more hours. John was 22. I was 18. Mom never lets is forget." he smiles. "I'm gonna get my nephew for that. His little girlfriend or ex girlfriend or whatever gave him that cold ... and they skipped town to hear John tell it. He's still having a hard time talking about it cause Shay is only 13."

Ryan Yamada shakes his head "I don't think Indy wants a ton of spectators man."He takes his coffee after paying and is about to answer about the other topic and then considers the clerk's age "13.....oh.....let's head down to Chen's..." He waits until they're outside "Shit, your nephew?"

 Michael Reinhardt follows and sips his coffee. "No problem. I'll wash my cat." he teases. "Yea ... he's 13 and she is 15. So technically no statutory rape, but ... John is NOT amused. Shay is getting to be a handful of a teenager.

 Ryan Yamada shakes his head "You tell me this story as I'm about to be a dad....lots of little years before the big ones....thank god..."

Michael Reinhardt snorts. "You got a few years to worry. Tristan is 10 ... and frankly if he's anything like Seamus, he might find himself in a monastery school on a mountaintop. Not that I can talk. I was younger than Shay."


 Haninozuka Wang carries a small digital camera talking to it then pointing it around avoiding the cops and mutter softly to the camera then closes the front viewer giving the cops a look  over cautious . as this still urban boy watching them a bit

 Ryan Yamada glances at the boy who's looking around like he doesn't want to be noticed and then head juts at his partner "Let's cross..." He says casually and walks towards the kid, putting on a smile "Heya," he offers nonchalantly at the kid.


Michael Reinhardt sees Hani across the street. He nods and crosses with Ryan, their steps oddly matching. "Hey Hani." he lets his eyes drop to he camera, recognizing inner city paranoid and planning to have fun with it. "Nice camera...."he eyes it as if either considering getting one of considering confiscating it for evidence.

Haninozuka Wang looks up cautious at the man smiling a bit 'Hello  ' he say a bit guard leaning on the stone pillar a bit.. . he turns to the other officer ' 'hello, sir ' he says respectfully ..keeping his eyes  on the both of them 'yeah.. my .. wolf.. got it for my birthday .. 'he say softly

Ryan Yamada nods "That's cool. Lots of good views for pic here. Did you go up the lighthouse. His sign says he's closed but if you catch him in a good mood and knock, Morgan Wright will let you walk up."

Michael Reinhardt nods and avoids smiling. "Wolf ... your Dad right ... the other one." he knows the situation. "Very nice. Enjoy your footage." he glaces up at the lighthouse. "Just be careful up there." his mind flashes to Dion White for a moment.

Haninozuka Wang raises his eyebrow.. 'its not that kinda of camera .. but yeah ... ive been up there 'he say softly .. ' yeah .. wolf is my bio dad

Ryan Yamada nods at Michael and looks back to Hani "Do you do the ...vlog thing...like video,,,,you tube and stuff?"

Michael Reinhardt offers a slight amile. "Alright." he listens for Hani's reply

 Haninozuka Wang shakes my head 'no just a web series... sometimes.. a horror web series  .. he say softly Chronos of Fear.. 'he say softly  . he looks up a bit then smiles  then back down . looking at the two . then Ryan 'your Tristan's uncle right.. how is he ?'he adds softly

Ryan Yamada grins "Yeah I'm Ryan....oh hey...you the babysitter kid? Han is it? If I'm getting it wrong, sorry man....Chronos of Fear? Sounds intense."

Michael Reinhardt watches silently. He'd almost forgotten this was Tristan's babysitter for short times.

Haninozuka Wang nods 'i was but yeah .. works slowed down so . ' he trails off 'but its okay it give me more time to focus it into Chronos '

Ryan Yamada looks more relaxed about Hani with context "Well I'll have to check it out on YouTube eh. We should keep walking the rest of our route...but you take care Hani."

Michael Reinhardt nods and smiles at Hani. "I sort of took your job, Hani." but no way is he apologizing. "But there other kids in town to fill that void." he smiles and nods. "Take care, kid." and he readies to move off with Ryan.


Haninozuka Wang looks at you 'its not on youtube..'he say but shrugs 'i have to plan anyways.. in case the shit hits  the fan tomorrow 'he says knowingly and spins around and wanders down the street taking his camera out  like he is vloging his last  moments . 'this is the predawn before the storm crashes the back .. today is upon us .. viewers "

Ryan Yamada half watches and listens to Hani and then gives Micheal a weird look "Alright then. And back to the station where the shit is always as weird....."

No comments:

Post a Comment