Friday, December 2, 2016

TEXTS - Hani and Sasha

Hani: Hani texts "people keep saying we're making out all the time. .. smmfdh" lol 7:38 PM
Sasha: Sasha - WHAT?? WHO?? WHY?? 7:41 PM
Hani: Hani - some people. . I've gotten the talk from both my dads and brother. . Oh yeah I have an older brother or and also from some teens that go to cphs 7:43 PM
Sasha: hehehe ... but why? SOmeone lie and say they saw you kiss me? 7:44 PM
Hani: Cuz I got a bruise tha looks like u went all zombie lover on my neck " sends her a pic of his hickey like bruise 7:46 PM
Sasha: OMG they think I gave you a HICKEY!!! ROFL 7:47 PM
Hani: Yeah they do .. a damn big on.. Sissy queen of the airhead saw u on top of me.. so she told everyone. . She mad that I didn't go with her to the craft fair.. 7:50 PM
Sasha: smmfh stupid cow! SO now they think we're kissing and stuff 7:51 PM
Hani: Yeah. . Awkward huh.. people need to chill the fuck out 7:53 PM
Sasha: Next is talk callin me a slut 7:54 PM
Hani: The first person that does is getting a knuckle sandwich 8:01 PM
Sasha: After I beat the shit outta them. Bitches 8:04 PM
Hani: Yeah .. ill take what is left of them lol I'll need a microscope lol 8:08 PM
Sasha: smiles 8:08 PM
Hani: It's like hells kitchen all over again well most of the people are cool 8:11 PM
Sasha: maybe. Temm me bout u bro 8:11 PM
Sasha: tell 8:11 PM
Hani: Like what bro?? Lol dude um 8:12 PM
Sasha: you said your brother. 8:13 PM
Hani: Oh he like from Ghana and he is a brother I mean like a brutha . He got blue eyes like wolf and he's going to uni lol he seems pretty cool 8:15 PM
Sasha: YO BORS BLACK?!?! with blue eyes 8:16 PM
Hani: Yeah wicked sick huh but yeah he is black *sends a pic * 8:18 PM
Sasha: OOOOOOO HES CUTE! NICE EYES!! Not as cute as you tho 8:20 PM
Hani: Waitt.. what umm yeah.. blue eyes like wolf 8:21 PM
Sasha: I've only seen those red eyes. Semd me a pic of YOUR eyes 8:22 PM
Hani: Fine.. hold on.. their just shit brown. -Hani removes his zombie contact and send her a picture of his large brown eyes. His iris are abnormally large like he is wearing circle contact lenses 8:30 PM
Sasha: WOW!!! 8:30 PM
Hani: What! 8:31 PM
Sasha: U got PRETTY eyes! 8:33 PM
Hani: I guess lol they brown lol 8:35 PM
Sasha: So? Mine r brown. You sayin I got shit eyes? 8:44 PM
Hani: No you got chocolate eyes lol 8:53 PM
Sasha: Brown skin and eyes. Why you like your dad and bros eyes over your own? 8:55 PM
Hani: Idk cuz they blue idk 8:56 PM
Sasha: So what? Blue or green or brown .. I likeyour eyes 8:57 PM
Hani: Thank you !! :D 9:12 PM
Sasha: Nothin but truth kissy emoji 9:13 PM
Hani: Umm yeah. . U remind me of a a Starbuck mocha caffeine lol 9:17 PM
Hani: Cappuccino 9:19 PM
Sasha: You wanna suck my eyeballs out? 9:19 PM
Hani: Um no maybe if I was a zombie lol but I mean they look like a yummy cappuccino lol 9:22 PM
Hani: ×D 9:22 PM
Sasha: Aww ur cute 9:24 PM
Hani: I guess lol I'm just telling u wha ur eyes look like to me 9:25 PM
Sasha: Its sweet. Long as you dont stab me with a straw 9:27 PM
Hani: No promises lol jk 9:27 PM
Sasha: mmhmmm Now I cant wait to see your normal eyes 9:28 PM
Hani: Lol I suppose lol they're just eyes but cool I kinda like then cuz they remind me of the creepy dolls with the huge eye even though they're like almond ooh I should be a gender bent grudge person 9:36 PM
Sasha: meh I like YOUR eyes shrugs I gotta get a shower and get ready for bed. Night if * don't talk to ya again tonight* 9:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment