Thursday, December 8, 2016

Hani and Malik at the Chinese restaurant in CP

Malik Ayim comes breezing into the Chinese restaurant his brother recommended. "Brrrrrr."  he shivers and spots Hani, sitting down several large bags and sitting himself.  "I will never get used to he Canadian cold."  he complains but in good humor.

Haninozuka Wang smiles as he watches outside the window as Malik comes in his eyes following him as he sits.. his eyes flickering to the bags and back up . he smiles 'yeah I'm sorta use ta it living in New York 'he say softly chuckling softly brushing his hand on his neck as he itches it a bit and looks at his brother 'soooo.. 'he laughs 'what you been upta"

Malik Ayim chuckles.  "I am used to Accra.  Canada .. is so cold.  I need to get a car."  he shudders again, even though the place is warm.  He shrugs.  "Nothing much.  I found an apartment.  Made a very good friend.  Registered for school.  Got your Christmas present.  Got measured for and picked up my suits, and a few shirts. My ties should be here by Christmas I hope."  he sort of sneaks in the part about the Christmas present like it's nothing.

Haninozuka Wang flickers to the bag 'did you say present 'he say excitedly but then tries to play it off cooly 'ah, wheres your apartment at 'he say softly . he again rubs his neck the bruise a yellowish color , faded and nearly gone .. but still a conscious thing for him , the root of some teasing and speculation in the town

Malik Ayim seems to think.  "Oh yea ...  I might have said something about a present."  he watches the neck rub.  I was thinking about your friend.  Sounds like your best one, yea?" he shrugs.  "It is in White Rock.  Very close to here.  I am near a theater, so maybe I can take you to a movie sometime.  They show old ones of all kinds."

Haninozuka Wang looks at the bag his eyes locked as one as he talks ..'oh cool i like the old old horror flicks maybe they have some of those.. ' he say trailing off'. his brother mentions Sasha which gains a slight pinking of his cheeks and he looks back at Malik ' yeah i think so one of the best I've had ever 'he say softly . he says awkward 'yah know she be great if the world ended or shit hit the fan 'he say quickly

Malik Ayim nods.  "They probably have those.  I will look and when I know I will text you."  he grins a little bit.  "Well this is EARLY because you have to give one away to your best friend."  of the several bags, he takes a smaller one and sets it on the table. Inside are two stuffed zombie dolls ... one male and one female. "You keep one.  It doesn't matter which.  Give the other to your friend. Tell her I gave them both to you."  he smiles.

Haninozuka Wang reaches out slowly holding the male doll gingerly 'which do you think i should give her . he runs his thumb on the eyeball of the doll ' his eyes transfixed on the doll dead eyes

Malik Ayim considers it.  "If it were me, I would probably give her the boy one, so that she would think of me when she looked at it." he laughs.  "OR, you can show them both to her and let her decide if the wants the boy that represents you or the girl that represents her."

Haninozuka Wang nods 'ill do that .. he says as he replaces the male back in the bag and pulls a hauntingly macabre beautiful female zombie doll and chuckles as he gingerly brushes his hands on the face of the doll .. inspecting its 'she is pretty ' he say vaguely in a way that could mean he is talking about Sasha

Malik Ayim watches.  "The doll, the girl, or both?"  he asks, finally picking up a menu.  "What should I eat that will warm up my thin blood?"

Haninozuka Wang looks up widen eyes 'both.. he say softly in almost a whisper and is glad for the topic change 'the egg drop soup is really good here 'he say softly and places the doll back in the bag clamping his hand on his neck and looking pensively at his brother

Malik Ayim nods.  "It is good then."  he looks at the menu.  "Then I will have the egg drop soup."  he watches him put the doll back and cants his head.  "What do they say?  A penny for your thoughts? Oh wait, never mind, not anymore..."  he goes into his pocket looking for a Canadian nickel but only has dime.  "Interest."  he jokes.

Haninozuka Wang looks at you 'i think i like her but i don't know if that cuz shes a girl or cuz we both like the same things 'he says softly as he plays with the chopsticks in front of him and looks up a waitress 'i have the same ' he looks back at Malik blushing a bit 'is it suppose feel like im going to be sick .. in a good way .. when i think of her' he say confused but determined 'is it cuz she can kick my ass or what 'he say quickly

Malik Ayim watches the waitress go and nods, looking thoughtful. "It could be ... yes ... she is a girl and you like the same things."  he chuckles.  "As if your stomach flips over when you see or think of her."  he nods.  "But it helps she can kick your ass." he chuckles.  He nods.  "I think you like her."  he considers himself.  "Have you ever kissed anyone before?"  he qualifies. "Besides your mother or father ... someone you likes ... that way."

Haninozuka Wang looks at you 'i get sick to my stomach like when my mom walks by when I'm watching a horror flick.. but it doesn't feel like she looks .. it kinda that feeling when you've eaten to much chocolate it makes you feel sick . 'he says looking out the window and around cautiously ' but you still like the way it tasted . 'he exhales and looks at his brother 'well i been kissed before .. several different girls... stole kisses but i never .. 'he looks at the table flustered

Malik Ayim listens and smiles.  "Ahh I know that feeling, yes." he nods.  So the girls have stolen kisses.  "Well, did you ever think of kissing Sasha?  Sometimes girls kiss because it is friendly to them.  On the cheek."  he touches his own. "But if you like  girl, it is not so mad they sneak and kiss you."  he laughs. "But the kissing ... it is like  level in a video game, Hani.  Level One, you meet a girl and get to know them.  On Level Two, you know you like the girl enough that you can talk about things ... sometimes anything."  he considers.  "Then there is Level three when you feel the too much chocolate feeling.  If no other girl is like that for you, then its like Level Three."  the video game reference amuses him, for his own reasons.

Haninozuka Wang looks at him oddly but with narrow eye as he concentrate and focus as his mind strays to Sasha and him rolling around in the Sasha innocently on their last sparing . ' sometimes 'he says softly ' most of those girls no.. they mostly only do it cuz they think I'm cute.. but weird but Sash likes that I'm weird ' he says trying to express his emotion but as a young teen boy failing . 'I'm more on a berserk level where all the zombies come out at you at once but all the levels are coming at you too and you gotta be careful or you'll die ..'he says softly.

Malik Ayim laughs softly as their soup comes. he sips and nods, sighing as the warmth envelopes him.  "Ahhhh yes.  All the girls want to kiss your cheeks, whether you want them to or not."  he nods in understanding.  "So .... if Sasha was the zombie coming at you, would you let her catch you?"  he considers their other conversations.  "Or would you run to her, knowing she has your back?"

Haninozuka Wang looks at you ' if she was a zombie and don't you fucking tell her ..'he say seriously 'i let her bite me . he rubs his almost gone bruise ' but i know she want me to live on .. 'he say softly 'but i don't if i could.. 'he say softly .. all confused like

Malik Ayim drops his spoon long enough to cross his heart.  "I won't tell her."  he promises.  He strokes his beard and sips more of his soup.  "So you would rather be a zombie WITH her than a human WITHOUT her?"

Haninozuka Wang exhales 'yeah and she would kick my ass if she heard me say that ' he laughs 'hell she kicks my ass anyways .. but weird thing i sorta like it .. getting my ass kicked and seeing how strong she is ' he smacks the table 'yeah i know I'm fucked up 'he say like he probably get told that all the time . he quickly eats his soup

Malik Ayim laughs.  "Sounds like you two had a very exciting fight. Which is good, right?" he concentrates on his soup.  "That is how you learn people ... not fighting but seeing how strong they are. See, I do not want a person stronger than I am, if that makes sense."  he sips again  "I want someone knows when to argue and when to just do what I've told them, you know?"  he is a man used to giving orders even at his young age.  "I like to be the one in control."  he clears his throat and gives his soup attention.

Haninozuka Wang nods 'were always sparing and fighting ..testing each other ''he say softly . he exhale 'i like an equal like not a sidekick but someone to have my back and i have theirs . 'he say softly 'cuz this world is fucked up and you need someone to have yours 'he say softly.

Malik Ayim nods slowly.  "Maybe.  But I am not so worried that the world will end as you are."  he pauses.  "But it reminds me... what is it with you and drunken mistake, brother?"  he's been meaning to ask.  Now seems s good a time as any.

Haninozuka Wang starts to speak about his end of world obsession but is stop mid sentence 'dunno 'he say softly 'it just does ... ya know ..bother me .. 'he say softly looking at his empty bowl with more focus then needed

Malik Ayim considers it a bit.  "Do you think our father loves you less because he was drunk when he was with your mama?" he asks, softly. He lifts his bowl and drinks from it.   "Sometimes it is confusing why ... things happened the way they did."  he had his own issues as a boy.

Haninozuka Wang just shakes his head doubtfully unsure 'he does the same mirroring with realizing ''mom says i was her miracle .. but moms have to say that 'he says 'right 'he say doubtfully ' he exhales

Malik Ayim laughs.  "Maybe.  But MY mama told me I was the best mistake she ever made.  It sounds better from her, I think."  he considers.  "I had a friend. Henry.  His mama was always screaming at him how she was sorry he'd been born and all the things she could be if he hadn't been.  He tried everything.  But now ... he is in college in Accra and saying his mother can go to Hell when he becomes successful."

Haninozuka Wang looks at you 'my mom says the same .. 'he say softly 'I'm no whiny ass . i know I'm fortunate to have you and mom and dad and wolf.. and now maybe Sasha?' he say uncertain about the last bit .. 'he nods realize how lucky was when he said it aloud 'I'm so fucking lucky .'he say softly smiling 'I'm glad dad made two helluva wonderful mistakes. 'he say meaning him and his brother 'glad your my brother man.. don't know if i could have told anyone that man .. not even Sasha which she is like my best friends basically 'he smiles his poor upbringing making him grateful for the little and big things in his life

Malik Ayim smiles.  "Yes, we are very lucky."  he smiles even more broadly to hear Hani is glad to have a brother.  "I am glad too. And I understand.  Talking to your best friend about who you like when it is THEM you like ...."  he chuckles.  "Can be very scary."

Haninozuka Wang laughs softly 'yeah .. i always wanted a brother but sorta like this better 'he smiles 'dad got some disease or something that made his stuff dead as fuck .. 'he say wincing to even think of his dad that way . a horror worst then anything he's ever seen both on TV or on the streets 'good thing for wolf right 'he say chuckling 'I'm just used to dudes popping chicks and not wanting fuck to do with them .. but yeah .. i know wolf is different but ...'he exhales not know which topic is more taxing his origin story or him falling for his friend ..

Malik Ayim arches a brow.  "His stuff ....."  he is almost alarmed until he figures it out.  "Ahhhh  he can not have children."  he chuckles.  "Ah yes, in New York." he nods.  "I would sometimes see couples ... in alleys that weren't dark enough or something ... doing it.  Then the guy he tucks it back in and walks off."  he blows out a breath.  'Wolf is different, but ........"  he encourages.  He offers his own story.  "When I was a boy and i would see those guys with those girls in the alleys, I would wonder if that is how my father treated my mother.  It took me a long time to ask her.  I was afraid."  he admits.

Haninozuka Wang nods 'yeah . i don't even wanna know .. bout mom and wolf.. but yeah all i know from ma .. is she was drunk as was he .. and nature took over .. ' he say softly 'she say he is handsome cuz that's where i get my looks 'he say softly 'but she is pretty too. he laugh shrug ' he exhales 'but i doubt its just chance with wolf and your mom .. I've seen it .. he loves her .. shes pretty cool 'he beams 'i like her a lot 'he smiles at his new brother

Malik Ayim nods and then chuckles.  "Alcohol makes people want to have sex sometimes.  And ... it sounds like neither of our mothers contacted him about us." he chuckles.  "I was very angry with my mother when I found that out.  But I was a child and did not understand her reasons."  he beams.  "Ahh you have met my mama." he seems pleased.  "I did not know that.  Maybe that is why she gives me attitude because I will not live in Vancouver with her.  I want my own city to live in, nut a few streets way from my parents because they still..."  he shakes his head.  No one wants to imagine their parents having sex.

Haninozuka Wang spit out his soup he was 'shit.. dude I'm eating here 'yeah .. i think she wants me there cuz of Wolf but understand and is cool about my mom and dad giving me a more quiet life... mom loves it here .. anywhere away from danger 'he rolls his eyes 'but it work out cuz dad work in Vancouver but if we live there i wouldn't have met Sasha 'he smiles and blush 'fuck bro .. he say ..'but yeah .. she's awesome man .. and dad acts like a fucking teenager round her ..' rolling his eye . 'but yeah my mom didn't know who he was plus he was in his punk phase she said then met dad and 'he exhales 'well yeah .. you know the rest 'he laughs softly

Malik Ayim laughs.  "I know ...  but it is very nice here ... more quiet than White rock .. but it is more quiet than Vancouver."  he considers.  "I think your mother was drunk ... our father was drunk and it just happened.  But maybe that is how it was supposed to happen.  If they were both sober ... I would not have a brother eh?" he blinks.  "Yea ... I do not want to think of them having sex any more then they probably want to think of one of us having it."

Haninozuka Wang laughs 'yeah .. i think mom just will forever think I'm a baby 'he laugh softly 'and dad . he think he still want me to be little . but its kinda cool cuz he missed it all 'eh say softly 'yeah .. moms type is my dad'he laughs softly he gags 'they're so sweet I'm going to fucking gag and die 'he laugh softy but smiles . its like if the cleaver adopted a cleaver wielding psycho .. 'he say in a quotes like its been said about him which it is

Malik Ayim chuckles.  "Mothers always want their babies to be babies.  Even when my mother is yelling at me to wear condoms and not get anyone pregnant .. like that would happen."  it slips out of him and he quickly moves on.  "They sounds very sweet.  Your mom is very nice ... and considering how much attitude m mother has ... yes ...  had t be the alcohol."  he laughs.

Haninozuka Wang laughs 'like i overhead wolf and your mom talk once .. i was a whiskey and tequila baby 'he smirks .. 'he laughs softly ' but yeah .. 'he blushes at the word condom but nods at it 'yeah .. don't think ill get that type of warning well not the shouting ..mine sounds more like some boring old 50s sex ed document.. i swear my parent are like the Asian version of the cleavers .. 'he laugh softly 'or just typical Asian 'he shrugs not know which it is 'he laugh softly 'but yeah "

Malik Ayim sighs a little bit.  "But not in a bad way, knowing them.  my mother might like your mother.  She says she is afraid your mother thinks my mother is angry about you."  he chuckles. "Well mine might.  or make sure I do."  he mocks his mother.  "Don't you let Hani turn into a slut like you and ya'll's father."  he grins.  "Well .... they HAVE to ... never mind."  he realizes where that thought can lead .. to blindness in a child.

Haninozuka Wang laughs 'i think they're more alike the they think 'he laughs 'my mom and yours'he laughs softly 'not that my mom use that language 'eh says softly 'i think she still amazed i fucking talk the way i do. 'he laugh 'sometimes i think she purposely forget where i cam from ' him meaning both hell's and from wolf

Malik Ayim laughs again.  Oh, my mother can curse like he sailor she loves."  he grins.  "I would say you got your fathers tongue for cursing."  he finishes his soup.  "I need to go.  And you need to go home."  he pauses.  "Soon I will have you over to my apartment.  You can meet my friend .. and landlord .. they are the same person."  he smiles a little shyly.  "I have a very comfortable couch for you to sleep on and a large television and plenty of games for you.  I live above a gaming cafe."

Haninozuka Wang laughs 'yeah damn straight i did . i like beign over there.. like the fucking opposite of mom and dad' he laughs .he smiles 'shit that be cool as fuck man .reallly dude man thats fucking wicked.. maybe once the holiday season .. i swear mom still keeps a school schedule .. so ill be off when the kids here are 'he rolls his eyes 'but yeah i so wanna go !!' he say a

Malik Ayim laughs and stands.  "Then between Christmas and the New Year for sure, alright."  he pays the tab and heads for the door. "Come on, I will walk you home so your mother does not worry."

Haninozuka Wang laughs and gets up and follow his brother 'yeah you better shell have the whole canadian mounties out looking . 'he laugh soflty 'or at least cppd 'he laughs

No comments:

Post a Comment