Thursday, September 29, 2016

Falcon Island Part 4 - Campfire Gathering

Oshi Shikigami: Good evening doctor! I am hoping all is well with you and your 'flighty' friend? Oshi smiles and looks to the others. And continues: I guess I must say I am a child of urban living. I love to get out in the wilds with critters, but I am shall we say less adept? So Please if you see me doing something stupid, let me know She quarries.

Anna Wright laughs "That's an interesting request Oshi. Careful what you wish for? How are you feeling Steph? Sleep help?"

Stephanie Yamada still looks a bit worse for wear "Yeah a bit. I still don't want to eat. Is puking in the woods bad for the critters? Because I did some of that..." She smiles at the man in uniform "Hi I'm Steph."

Ziven Ayala smiles. "Yes. I am just knocking off for the day." He grins. "Well, except for not wearing high heels around here, you seem to be doing alright." he looks around the fire and makes a short head count. "Did Michael turn in already?" he wonders. Fresh air could be narcotic for townies and those from the city. He looks carefully at Steph. "Welcome. You didn't come with me, so let me guess ... seasickness?" he wonders. "Oh and I'm Ziven Ayala ... the local vet."

Oshi Shikigami: In Japan, you seldom go more than a couple of meters before you bump into someone. LOL Of course, now I am in Canada. And that means I have to GO at least a few meters, to find anyone. LOL

Anna Wright smiles at Steph and then Ziven and Oshi "It's nice to have the space. I've already taken a great walk today."

Stephanie Yamada nods "Brutal seasickness. Hi Oshi, Sorry I'm a bit off still. I am happy to be here though. Nice to meet you Ziven."

Ziven Ayala chuckles. "You don't strike me as someone worried in nature, Anna." He moves to the setup and glances at Steph. "I make a mean ginger tea." He offers. "Great for seasickness. Air sickness. Just an annoyed tummy."

Oshi Shikigami: Oh and a wonderful vet too, he is! He cured my turtle 'Miso' of "Ick" with a well diagnosed medication. Oh, and Miso sends his regards and thanks to, Doc! Steph, glad you are here too. If you want, I some tea that might help a queasy stomach, Steph? Oshi looks concerned.

Anna Wright smiles "Sounds like there's a lot of tea for you Steph." she chuckles "And yeah Mike wandered in after Steph and crashed. I think this place is overwhelming that city boy."

Stephanie Yamada shakes her head "I'll be OK. It's clearing. I took some Gravol before I napped...and Jesus I almost screamed seeing a man in our cabin before I remembered he was on this trip... he snores by the way..."

Ziven Ayala smiles and nods. "Just keep the tank super clean and he'll be fine." He reminds her. He grins. Probably. He thought Cedar Point was the middle of nowhere. This kind of fresh air is special." He chuckles and looks at Steph. "I heard that but its a soft cute snore... not one of those snores that sets the animals in the woods to attack. We had a woman here that snored like that. I had to tranquilize a bear and she slept RIGHT through it."

Oshi Shikigami: Well, I guess you are all safe if I snore, as I am in a cabin it seems, all by myself, at least for now. Oshi chuckles.

Anna Wright smiles "Well I'm glad he won't attack wildlife to the cabin. We could roll him later...might just be a position thing." She smiles at Oshi "Or carry him to Oshi's cabin if they both do and record them."

Oshi Shikigami: (Oshi Blushes)

Stephanie Yamada looks at Ziven, impressed "I am so freaked out by bears. I brought pepper spray...does that work?" She laughs about rolling Michael or putting him with Oshi.

Ziven Ayala laughs. "Just let me have my camera when you do that. I bet its priceless. Des he usually sleep flat on his back like that?" he looks between Anna and Stephanie, as if they knew. He chuckles. "Well... pepper spray will certainly distract it enough for you to run. But din’t climb a tree cause they can too"

Oshi Shikigami: Well, I tend to be tolerant of roommates, however a bear, well that might push a limits. Even if he can stand my snoring...

Anna Wright shakes her head "Steph, if you miss you'll just piss one off though. Better to back away slowly. Bears would be smelly roommates Oshi...ew."

Stephanie Yamada laughs "Snoring and smelly...." She looks at Ziven "Were you in our cabin? How did you know how Mike was lying?"

Ziven Ayala grins. "As long as theres no food left laying around... and no one snoring like a badger in a trap... it should all be good." He shakes his head. "I have sharp ears. I walk around in the middle of the night when we have guests and heard him. I didn't even peek." He grins and notices neither woman flinched at his asking if Michael USUALLY snored, and let his mind go amuck.

Oshi Shikigami: Well Doc, I was hoping you could tell me, if there as any chance of finding any native reptiles on this island? I know it is a bit north of the usual. But wondered, if there were any indigenous at all? or we hopelessly to far north to expect anything. I would love to get photos... Oshi looks concerned.

Anna Wright nods at Ziven "I'm a stickler about the food thing in bear country too." She glances at Oshi and then back to Ziven "Salamanders maybe...ah no amphibians aren't they..."

Stephanie Yamada just shrugs and warms her feet on the fire-pit.

Ziven Ayala grins. “Well, we have a few. You just have to look around. But be careful. There are Western Rattlesnakes here, but we try and keep them off this part of the island by keeping food secure so the mice and other animals don't lure in the rattlers." He tells her. "But sure... We have all kinds of wildlife here."

Oshi Shikigami: Well, ever since I helped recapture that escaped Komodo Dragon in Tokyo a few years back, I have sort of an online "fan base" that just loves any reptile photos I take. And, I think, that after having to take ALL of those shots after, I am due to whatever I do find. But, I try and be realistic too...

Anna Wright shudders at Ziven the idea of rattlesnakes and then looks at Oshi in utter fascination "Wow really?"

Stephanie Yamada mutters "Damn... maybe I could pepper those too." And then smiles at Oshi "But we got the Dragon Lady here and the guy who tranqs bears... We're like the wilderness avengers!"

Ziven Ayala nods. "Well, the rattlers are on the Threatened list, so you'll find a few here, as it's a bit of a preserve for them ... trying to bring their numbers back up." He arches his brows. "I can't see you anywhere near a Komodo ... their pretty dangerous. You're a risk taker." He almost teases her. "They can get large enough to kill humans in the wild."

Oshi Shikigami: Yup. I will e-mail you the link. Big deal back then. You would have thought it was Godzilla! LOL But yeah, I got the un big boy, but got nipped too. A hellish lot of shots, and a bounce into the hospital for all that. But, it is old history now Anna. Oshi smiles and passes her phone with the link to Anna.

Anna Wright listens to Ziven attentively and then takes the phone and exhales into a whistle as she looks at it.

Stephanie Yamada just chuckles and repeats "Wilderness Avengers." Quietly.

Ziven Ayala winces. "Ouch! Yea ... that's a nasty bite. I'd rather get bit by a rattler, myself." he considers. "The spider bites wouldn’t be much fun wither but that's one I've managed to miss."

Oshi Shikigami: Well as it is bacteria, I just might have to take the whole series over again, if I did get nipped again. But, I also picked up on a few defensive maneuvers to, so well, who knows anyway? Oshi chuckles again and seems OK with it.

Anna Wright laughs "Steph and I have lived such sheltered lives. "

Stephanie Yamada nods "Even with all the fricken raccoons!"

Ziven Ayala chuckles. "Now the raccoons ... Those are a whole different kind of scary, to be honest."

Oshi Shikigami: Oh, Anna? I got another e-mail from Tatsu. She asks how you are doing? Oh and not hard to guess, how Hani is too! But she wanted me to say, that she is OK. Some things are new and strange to her, for sure. But she is doing OK! She says please do not worry. She is having a good time, most of the time, she is not sea-sick, at least. And to tell you she misses your food! And she "smiled".

Anna Wright smirks at Ziven "Oh my god, the spring was madness this year." She glances to Oshi "Tell her I say hello back and I'm glad she's well."

Stephanie Yamada snorts "My brother was rabid... literally rabid...oh and Mike too... they were like feral cop partners... Could have been a zombie apocalypse I tell you."

Ziven Ayala arches his brow. "Really? I'll have to get that story the next time I see April." He grins, as if he can hardly wait.

Oshi Shikigami: Oh, please do not get me started on the raccoons. The police already want me to register my Kendo stick, as a "lethal Weapon". And tell me I can't um, dissuade them seriously with it. So I am left to use some of my other, um, "...Do" skills, to protect myself from their attempt to take over cedar point.

Ziven Ayala laughs. "Well, I can sort of understand that. Theres quite a bit of trouble if the RACCOON gets hurt ... which doesn't always make me popular if I have to go in and issue fines. I am REALLY glad I wasn't called to Cedar Point for that this year."

Anna Wright makes a face at Steph "You might be exaggerating on the rabid part... just a bit there. Wasn't it more the shots they reacted to? It's not like they were foaming at the mouth chasing people..." She giggles at Oshi "You really are a superhero."

Stephanie Yamada makes vicious faces back at Anna and then everyone and then says dramatically "My brother's girlfriend hid him from the world like a werewolf. He may have been foaming... seriously." Her tone is a little tongue in cheek.

Ziven Ayala looks interested. "That makes a bit more sense. Those rabies shots are just terrible. And if you have a reaction it can be worse." he laughs. "Well, maybe she was just ... I don't know ... I don't have a girlfriend. All I have is Charlotte, and the last time I had the rabies shots she just let me rot. Ahhhh friendship."

Oshi Shikigami: Oh! Anna, no! I just did what any person would have done... Stopped Godzilla from destroying Tokyo, and turned the tide of the "invasion of the rabid invaders!" (she catches her breath) Any citizen would have done the same. Oshi bows deeply towards Anna.

Anna Wright: Anna smiles "Nope Oshi. I let the coons take my street and went back in and hid in the kitchen." She makes a face back at Steph and then looks confusedly at Ziven "That sounds a little harsh for Char."

Stephanie Yamada lets out a quiet fake werewolf howl to make her weird point.

Ziven Ayala shrugs. "She has had a rough year or so." he admits. "I really DO like her, just don't tell her that. She probably wouldn't believe you."

Oshi Shikigami: So, Oshi says slowly, How about that ’Harvest Moon'? It seems quite but is full tonight. And it is always a special time in so many traditions... Oshi looks each in the face, and smiles...

Anna Wright nods at Ziven and smiles "I won't bust you for being a human." Smiling at Oshi she says, "It was magical, like a pumpkin in the sky. Sorry, I really like pumpkins."

Stephanie Yamada snickers "I like pumpkin lattes, but I slept through the pretty part of it."

Ziven Ayala looks up and nods. "Very." Is his only reaction to the moon. He chuckles and his eyes move to Anna. "I don't blame her. She isn't always easy to live with... Especially since our relationship isn't like that. But then again I'm willing to bet I'm not too easy to live with either. Old habits and all that." He looks at Stephanie. "Another city girl, eh, as the Canadians say." The proof he isn’t actually Canadian.

Oshi Shikigami: So, Does anyone know what a "rail gun" is, just curious... Oshi looks around the campfire, with a serious, but not intent look.

Anna Wright was still smiling at Ziven and Steph and had opened her mouth to say something in reply to one of them when she heard Oshi and slowly blinked at her "No I don't... why?"

Stephanie Yamada gives Ziven's chair a little soft kick and then raised a brow "Oooh Parks Canada Boy is not a Canuck? Curiouser and curiouser?" She stopped to listen to Anna and Oshi too now.

Cha Meleon: Blinks at Oshi. "Besides a gun? I've sen them in video games." He looks at Steph. "Nope.” I am actually an American. Born and bred on a reservation in Alaska. My mother wanted me to come here to Canada... get off the reservation and... that life."

Oshi Shikigami: Well, I don't know I should be talking about this, but haven’t been told specifically. But my cousin I think, is working on making one. She is in the Japan Navy, and I think she is helping design one to use. This is like a hyper-sonic 'arrow' that could shoot down missiles. And I think she is doing the math. As odd as that sounds... Oshi looks with a slight bit of fear in her face, as she asks...

Anna Wright leans back, folding her arms "Hmmm... That's a bit... ugh..." She had heard Ziven too but was distracted by Oshi.

Stephanie Yamada tilts her head at Ziven in interest and then looks at Oshi "My Grandpa was in the navy. All he did was tap at people in morse code really. Then he got tossed into an interment camp off the coast here after Pearl Harbor... Canada has it's own special brand of screwed up although that sounds pretty intense Oshi."

Ziven Ayala looks at Oshi even, his face carefully blank on the subject of the military kid. He's decided to keep his opinion to himself on that subject, but he wonders if the math she is doing is telling her where on the ground and civilian populations the missiles might wind up with. It has to land someplace. His mouth opens and then closes without a sound.

Oshi Shikigami: I am sorry, Oshi shrugs. And says, I should not bring such things up. It is likely is whodunit, and likely I am taking thing to far, for others. My apologies. Forget I even said it. This is a night to enjoy, anyway. So who brought the marshmallows? Oshi smiles, sot of, and looks at the others.

Anna Wright winces a bit and says kindly to Oshi "If you need to talk it's OK. But marshmallows might help." She offers Oshi a sick and passes a bag of them her way.

Stephanie Yamada nods "so might wine... sugar and booze for supper... ah fuck it I'm camping... I'll be right back." She walks over to the cabin and dashes up the steps, sneaking in to grab stuff and not wake Michael.

Ziven Ayala stretches his hands towards the fire, staring into it. He only half notices Stephanie get up.

Oshi Shikigami: There is something primordial, about a fire? Seems like no matter how advanced we get, a fire kind of brings us back to the very basics, yes? Oshi tries to sound encouraging.

Anna Wright: Anna watches Steph go and nods, enjoying the fire too. She sees Steph return with two huge bottles of cheap sweet sparkling white wine and a stack of what looks to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles birthday party paper cups. She can't help bit start cracking up at this "We are so classy!"

Stephanie Yamada starts pouring and possibly to everyone's horror, rapping "Knock knock you about to get shell shocked...." She offers a cup to each person and will fill generously if it's a yes.

Ziven Ayala nods, but looks serious until the Ninja Turtle cups are brought out. "Hey!" he mock glares at Anna. "Don't dis the turtles. I went down in the sewers in Anchorage. Man, my mother almost killed me when we got home." He takes his cup and drink with dignity. "I really shouldn’t be in uniform, but stripping to the waist now... yea... that could be worse than drinking in uniform. He raises his cups. "To Turtle Power." He intones.

Oshi Shikigami: Ah! The proverbial, "Cheap white wine"! Wow, it is tradition with fish. And fish is Japans traditional food, er and rice. No rice, must improvise... Yes, Saki that is not Saki, but looks like saki and well, I guess tastes sort of like saki. So close enough for government work! Oshi offers a toast, and says KOMPI! Raises a glass and drains it in one big swallow.

Anna Wright takes her glass and shakes her head at Steph and then laughs at Ziven "Oh no a fan!" She grabs a few marshmallows and then tosses the bag to Steph "You really should eat or you'll be wasted in..." She cuts off as Oshi toasts and downs hers and then adds "In two of those." in reference to Oshi's action.

Stephanie Yamada smirks at Ziven "My kid would like you Parks Canada Boy... and strip away... we won't tell." She teases. She grins as Oshi "Kompi!" She toasts and then says, "So I think Anna here is holding out on us. When I went in the cabin Michael said, "I'm not ready to get up baby..." She stares into Anna grinning and asks pointedly "Are you baby or should we wake him and have the turtles interrogate?" Steph eats two marshmallows in a row and then washes them down with most of her glass

Ziven Ayala grins at Oshi and Anna. "I won't sing the theme, no matter how much you beg me." he promises. Then Steph speaks and he looks at Anna with a grin. "Well,... this is getting interesting." He sips his wine and looks ready to hear every glorious dirty detail.

Oshi Shikigami: Oshi looks a bit surprised for a moment, then she turns to Anna, and give a large grin. She mouths the words to her, "You go girl!" and gives an exaggerated wink. Then returning her attention to the others, with a smile on her face. and drains the last dregs of her drink, and pops a marshmallow.

Anna Wright simotaneousnessly smiles and glares at Steph and then whips a marshmallow at her head and it bounces off "I asked Michael here...as a friend. Do you think I would suggest all three of us share a cabin if I WANTED something to happen with him? I'm not his "baby" but now I am curious too." She drinks a healthy sip of wine.

Stephanie Yamada scrambles to save the marshmallow and puts it on a stick to roast "Fire cleanses all..." She looks at Anna "Interesting. Well, he's cute... and my brother's partner... so maybe I should not be looking... and find out who baby is..." she laughs, looking around at them all.

Ziven Ayala chuckles and shrugs even as he leans back as marshmallows fly. ”I was kinda hoping that was EXACTLY what you were sharing a cabin for." He holds up his hands before anyone can protest. "Hey, I encourage sex all the time... Hoping the fish and birds and snakes and mammals get it on all night every night. So humans... that's rare for me." He laughs and knocks back his wine. he looks at Steph, appraisingly. "He could have been dreaming of you, for all you know. So keep on looking, I say."

Oshi Shikigami: Well, if you look at it 'scientifically’, without sex, we would not even be here. So who am I to say. Some even actually like it, I hear? But that, is likely an unsubstantiated rumor? Who can say? Oshi pours herself another drink, And anyway, who needs offspring, when others can provide? She says with a little air of mystery.

Anna Wright wolf whistles at Steph and then gives Ziven a little exaggerated gasp of mock disbelief. She giggles at Oshi "Yep, I like being an aunt and an extra aunt." She looks at Steph and grins.

Stephanie Yamada snorts at Ziven "Well you can feel free to imagine all kinds of things we won't be doing. Whatever floats your boat man. Actually I'd love to prank the big guy. Anna, did you bring any makeup? Wonder how sound a sleeper he is...."

Ziven Ayala arches his brows. "You talk like a virgin." He cheerily chides. "Who doesn't like sex? And if not sex, masturbation." He grins at Steph. "Oh, I plan on it." He tells her and then chuckles. "Evil, evil, evil..." he tisks.

Oshi Shikigami: Maybe he needs a, "Copper Tone Tan”? Oshi snickers. Well, I an't saying I did, not didn't Oshi responds. Besides, How would be here, if it was anything less than, and she stands and bows, "GLORIOUS" She says with a slight mocking tone to her saying. Bows, perhaps a bit deeply, and gets another marshmallow and drink. Watching who responds.

Anna Wright watches Oshi, worried she may tip into the fire with her bowing after the wine. The hat would just go poof. She had been blushing a bit at the topic, hoping the cover of darkness would hide it. She decides to get on the prank train "I might have an eyeliner. We could give him an epic stache?"

Stephanie Yamada giggles "No one knows you like yourself." She chugs back another glass after pouring it and offers the bottle around after "I was thinking of more of a Mrs. Doubtfire look. Oshi do you have any lipstick? Ziven, do you have anything horrid and matronly in the lost and found?"

Ziven Ayala watches Oshi, hoping she is sober enough not to tip. She doesn't and Anna starts talking staches and he shudders. He takes the wine and is about to pass it to Anna when Steph mentions the Mrs Doubtfire look. Then he pours himself another 'glass' THEN passes to Anna, "Fraid not." He tells them. "And Michael doesn't look like a man I want to find out I donated anything to this at ALL. He'd pound me and I'd be nothing but a shadow."

Oshi Shikigami: Oh, well Stephanie, I actually have a color that Tatsu, said was, um too intense? I think it is still in my pack. I shall look. Oshi smiles and digs into her pack, finding it, hands it over.

Anna Wright: Anna pours herself a glass while quoting "It was a run by fruiting!"

Stephanie Yamada takes the lipstick eagerly "Oh this is perfectly horrid for him. I LOVE it. Thank you Oshi."

Cha Meleon is sipping his wine when Anna speaks and he nearly chokes. "You ladies scare me." He watches the lipstick change hands and looks at Steph. "Well? What are you waiting for? Matching pumps?" He challenges.

Oshi Shikigami: She said I should wear it any time I felt like a "whore day"... And yes, defiantly a case of "run by fruiting", I should think!

Anna Wright just shakes her head and mutters "Oh that's harsh."

Stephanie Yamada looks at Ziven "Have you got pumps? I mean dude probably wears size 13..." She downs some more wine "Liquid courage. He's a tough guy. He might kick my ass too." She jokes.

Cha Meleon snorts. "I'm homo-flexible. Not suicidal. And he IS cute. Maybe you will throw him off women... a guy can hope." He doesn't mention her brother... the other brother.

Oshi Shikigami: I would offer my boots, but I know he would not fit them at all! Well, it is better to know now, than later? yes? So if it pushes him over the edge, it was going to happen anyway? Hum? Oshi looks for confirmation. Then she busts out laughing, and says, Oh what the hell, It is just fun anyway. It is not like someone would take a picture for Facebook or something? She queries.

Anna Wright smiles "We could just share it among friends. I'm sure Ryan would be amused."

Stephanie Yamada Steph downs her glass and pours another, stopping halfway through as she feels a major buzz happening "Whoah... more marshmallows. If I can actually get makeup on him without waking him, there will be pics."

Ziven Ayala shrugs. "None of my business, either way, Oshi." He grins. "Good luck! I'd love to see that."

Oshi Shikigami: Oshi, conspires with the other ladies, and contributes to this masquerade, and sillies. (Perhaps she has another male member of her family, that she is doing this with, in effigy?)

Anna Wright: Anna looks worriedly at Steph "This won't work if you pass out you know... Better go in now while you still have coordination."

Stephanie Yamada Steph puts down her drink and beams at Oshi and Anna and then pulls the cap off the lipstick "To Beautification!" She stands, weaves a bit and then stabs the lipstick in the air "I got this..." And heads for the cabin.

Cha Meleon watches Steph go and toasts her back silently. "Good luck..."

Oshi Shikigami: Oshi takes another slug of wine, smiles and says, well, There is someone who will have many, many better days, than the next one. That, my friends, is a gift. Oshi toasted again, and sit quietly.

Anna Wright: Anna watches with a mix of amusement and slight horror, drinking slowly and chuckling.

Stephanie Yamada tiptoes in and carefully climbs onto the bed. She inch crawls up to Michael's face and drags  the lipstick across hi bottom lip, trying to be light and quick.

Michael Reinhardt feels her and lets the lipstick on his lower lip before grabbing her and pulling her into a deep slow soft yet powerful kiss.

Stephanie Yamada tenses up in surprise but alcohol and attraction win her over as well as the hell of a kiss and she finds her mouth moving with his. Her breath quickens and she loses herself in it. God it's been too long and it feels so nice. Mid kiss she opens her eyes and pulls away blushing and breathless.

Michael Reinhardt doesn't fight her pulling away and looks up at her in the darkness.  "I think you and I need to talk."  he grumbles softly .. a sound she can feel lying against him the way she is. "But tomorrow ... okay?"  he offers her a soft smile.

Stephanie Yamada just makes a little whimpered sound and nods, distangling herself awkwardly and stepping off the bed quickly.

Michael Reinhardt smiles and, he moment she stands, he rolls over and falls almost immediately back to sleep.

Cha Meleon grins. "If you just said Steph has balls ... I agree." He says to Oshi as he also waits.

Oshi Shikigami: Oshi looks and says seriously, to them. I never had a brother, to tease. I guess, that shows, huh? She asks in a sincere tone.

Anna Wright smiles "I didn't get one until I was 10 and we had to work hard to like each other so we tried not to do that."

Ziven Ayala laughs. "I am an only child and after this I am glad I was."

Oshi Shikigami: Well, I don't want him to be too badly embarrassed. I just well, I just don’t know...

Anna Wright looks towards the cabin "Steph has two brothers. They both still talk to her." she says laughing.

Cha Meleon listens but hears nothing, really. "Well... maybe she did it?" he chuckles. "But I pity their childhood."

Ziven Ayala listens but hears nothing, really. "Well, ... maybe she did it?" he chuckles. "But I pity their childhood."

Oshi Shikigami: Well, the closest I have, is my cousin. The modern trend now is to only have one child in Japan. So she is sister, if you will, to me. Even though we are cousins. But not a brother anywhere. Not yet, or likely ever. So I just envy those who have both brother and sister. Something I never had or will... Oshi pops another marshmallow.

Anna Wright smiles at Ziven, loads up a stick and begins roasting two and nods "I'm glad you have Tatsu.

Stephanie Yamada emerges looking completely embarrassed and hands the slightly mashed lipstick back to Oshi as she sits. Her hair is out of place and she seems to have some lipstick smeared across her own lips haphazardly. Quickly she shoots back the rest of her wine, saying nothing.

Ziven Ayala chuckles and nods. "Yea. me too. She's a good kid." Its all he really wants to say. That kid is not his favorite subject. Then Stephanie comes out, and his eyes widen as he takes into the state of her. "Well?" He demands, wondering what tale she has to tell, as they heard nothing.

Oshi Shikigami: So anyway, I seem to sometimes be less than able to deal effectively with the concept of a brother. That is more like from an Anime or something, some guy with super powers. But one I dare not love, in "that way". So very sad. So, very sad.

Anna Wright: Anna looked at Steph wide eyed and then nodded distractedly at Oshi before saying, "Steph?"

Stephanie Yamada wipes at her mouth and exhales, pointing towards the cabin and Michael "That backfired... kind of..." She starts giggling. "He must have really been dreaming of someone... because he grabbed me and kissed me..."

Ziven Ayala listens, his eyes getting wider. "Ohhhh... so... um... he's straight." He sighs. "Figures." The disappointment in his voice obvious.

Oshi Shikigami: "WOOT!" Oshi says, and then blushes greatly, Oh my! That is a "thing" isn't it? She queries.

Anna Wright: Anna bursts out laughing "Better than getting decked. So how was it?"

Stephanie Yamada blushes "God damn......" She shakes her head around " I think he figured out it was me by the… end of the kiss, and then he said we had to talk. That's always doom..." She swats at Ziven "Maybe he'd like you better. Oshi gave him the lipstick!" she teases.

Oshi Shikigami: On reflection, I am unsure how Tatsu would respond, to my giving my 'hooring colors' to a guy? I think, she just might be disappointed? Oh hell, I don't know. She is still trying to figure out why she doesn't hate all boys now...

Ziven Ayala looks at Steph. "God-dam good kisser?"he grins at her. "Maybe he wants to talk about doing it again when he's more coherent. All this country air has that city boy in a tizzy. But hmmm... if he's bi-sexual...." He laughs. "Well I'm not a whore and gay or straight, I doubt Michael is... he just took in a cat and its like a daughter to him. Which means he doesn't have much social life."

Anna Wright smirks "Tatsu will figure it out. So where are you sleeping tonight Steph? the bunk next to that comfy double bed he's in... or..."

Stephanie Yamada just looked awkward now "Nope nope nope! Top bunk... feet towards Hot Lips." she declares.

Ziven Ayala laughs and he sakes his head. "I have no MASH references... but I shall leave you ladies with another show line." He stands and toasts them. "I'll be in my bunk." He kills the drink, crumples the cup in his hand and walks off. "Good night, Ladies."

Cha Meleon faints

Oshi Shikigami: Oshi, thinking discretion is as good as honor, stands mostly steady, and bows to all. And not trying to make a spectacle, says, I have a busy day tomorrow, and I think it best I work on preparing for it soon. Bows again and heads to her cottage.

Anna Wright gives a little bow back and smiles "Night Ziven. Night Oshi. Come on Steph... we have to go back in there."

No comments:

Post a Comment